Matthew McConaughey Says He's Not Running To Be Texas Governor

I'm glad he realized that he's not qualified to be governor or Texas.

I don't believe people who have zero experience working in government are qualified to be in government.

Agree on the experience, but it might have been fun to watch, and never underestimate the masses' attraction to glitz over real qualifications.

I'd love to be Governor or President.

Never had any urges to give a damn before, but with all the over-abundance of extreme corruption, it's time this country was cleaned up and put back in some order. At least made safe from invasions of illegals, and the Chinese gov't being allowed to buy every fucking thing there is.

I'd love to be Governor or President.

Never had any urges to give a damn before, but with all the over-abundance of extreme corruption, it's time this country was cleaned up and put back in some order. At least made safe from invasions of illegals, and the Chinese gov't being allowed to buy every fucking thing there is.
The Gooks are in the wire.
Figure the odds on anyone being able to do anything about it short of mass executions.

His Dad said, I never wanted this for you Matthew...Senator McConaughey. Governor McConaughey. Something.

Well, thats what I had in mind.
Some of the old ways of dealing with corrupt officials is the best way.
They fall out of line, string them up on public display, or give them a visit to the guillotine.
We can't think about stuff like this because America has a Bill of Rights.
If we started doing that....we wouldn't be any different than any average 3rd world shithole country.
Course....at this point....that's the only real solution.
Right now criminals are running our government......and they want to spy on each and every American.
The government fears it's own people more than anything else if they're up to no good.
Most of this started under Clinton....but Bush and Obama created the opportunity to spy on everyone.

We can't think about stuff like this because America has a Bill of Rights.
If we started doing that....we wouldn't be any different than any average 3rd world shithole country.
Course....at this point....that's the only real solution.
Right now criminals are running our government......and they want to spy on each and every American.
The government fears it's own people more than anything else if they're up to no good.
Most of this started under Clinton....but Bush and Obama created the opportunity to spy on everyone.

They've turned us INTO a shithole country.
They've corrupted the Constitution so badly, it's lost all meaning.
They've "amended" all laws to favor their private agenda's.

The Clintons DID start this, or are at least they are the heads of the current DNC crime syndicate.

You gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.
You gotta buy a weapon to protect yourself.
You gotta play by the bad guys rules if you want to defeat them.

Any time someone considers running for office and doesn't, an angel gets its wings.

GOD, politicians are BORING!

I mean, don't Sleazy Joe and the Sleazy Hoe just bore the fuck out of everybody? YAAAAAAWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Nasty Pisslosi! She rates a double bore score because she's a politician AND a drunk, the other most boring species of critter on the planet.

Last edited:
They've turned us INTO a shithole country.
They've corrupted the Constitution so badly, it's lost all meaning.
They've "amended" all laws to favor their private agenda's.

The Clintons DID start this, or are at least the heads of the current DNC crime syndicate.

You gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.
You gotta buy a weapon to protect yourself.
You gotta play by the bad guys rules if you want to defeat them.
READY

You want your plumber to be your senator?
If George Washington and Benjamin Franklin and Samuel Adams and Thomas Jefferson were plumbers instead of being surveyors, printers, farmers, inventors and the like, then yeah, I'd want those plumbers to be senators.

Hell yeah!

If George Washington and Benjamin Franklin and Samuel Adams and Thomas Jefferson were plumbers instead of being surveyors, printers, farmers, inventors and the like, then yeah, I'd want those plumbers to be senators.

Hell yeah!
Sam Adams was a Harvard grad and Franklin was an accomplished scientist, statesman and diplomat. The other two were slave holding trash. None were plumbers.

Forum List

Back