The Smoking Gun, er...LAPTOP...Ultimate Evidence Biden Is Compromised, CCP 'Owns' Bidens

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The FBI & DOJ have the laptop and everything they need to arrest & imprison Joe & Hunter for life...yet they are protected traitors.....

The FBI & DOJ have the laptop and everything they need to arrest & imprison Joe & Hunter for life...yet they are protected traitors.....

Wow, trying this again? LOL You're a sad little man.

Yes of course they do. I thought we'd been through all this before and nothing was found to be illegal.
Hunter must keep you awake at night trawling through the internet searching for some gossip.
Miranda Devine is an old right wing hack.
Should be in a museum.

It certainly explains why Biden and his buddy Buffett are busting ass to supply the Chinese with all of our coal that we should be burning here for our own electricity.

FBI and DOJ are run by traitors. Birds of a kindred feather someone said

Wow, trying this again? LOL You're a sad little man.

Yes of course they do. I thought we'd been through all this before and nothing was found to be illegal.
Hunter must keep you awake at night trawling through the internet searching for some gossip.
Miranda Devine is an old right wing hack.
Should be in a museum.
Some nerve you guys have. You hung on to the Meuller investigation and the Russiagate hoax for many years…you probably still believe Trump is a Russian agent.

Last edited:

Slow news day... Time to go back to the classics...

Easy, you need to wank off to new material... Don't worry the Gateway Pundit is waking up right now and will have nice bullshit story for you this morning..
Lets pick yours
  1. Hillary is actually working for the Aliens on anal probing..
  2. Obama have set up a cult who drink the blood of baby seals..
  3. Biden is dead and the deep state have a robot operated by Al Gore
There all good... Pick the one you will run with today..

Some nerve you guys have. You hung in the Meuller investigation and the Russiagate hoax for many years…you probably still believe Trump is a Russian agent.
The Trump Campaign worked with Russia. A GOP led Senate Committee found that...

We keep posting it and people keep on ignoring it... What is wrong with reading the truth?

Why are you believing the Trump propaganda?
Gipper, I didn't expect you to be that gullible...

Some nerve you guys have. You hung in the Meuller investigation and the Russiagate hoax for many years…you probably still believe Trump is a Russian agent.
What American, would give their internal campaign polling and campaign strategy to the Russians during the campaign, if they were not cozy and friendly with them? What American candidate, would use stolen emails the Russians hacked from their election opponent, in their own campaign?

When it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck!

Add his behind the scenes, 1/6 shenanigans to it, and it spells T R A I T O R, to the USA....imo.

What American, would give their internal campaign polling and campaign strategy to the Russians during the campaign, if they were not cozy and friendly with them? What American candidate, would use stolen emails the Russians hacked from their election opponent, in their own campaign?

When it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck!

Add his behind the scenes, 1/6 shenanigans to it, and it spells T R A I T O R, to the USA....imo.
See? You’re just like the Trumpers.

Biden is dead and the deep state have a robot operated by Al Gore
1638188978782.png

~S~

Those voices your hearing in your head just won't go away will they?

Xi claims the Bidens as dependents and writes them off as a tax deduction.

Can't wait for Maddow to get Xi's tax returns

Another example of Potatohead being the Chicom's man in the White House:

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

Those voices your hearing in your head just won't go away will they?
Not to worry.....
Cunservatives are "mouthy"....but harmless as snails.
Hey, they wouldn't even defend their own children, religion or their nation. If it could possibly shoot back....they're OUT!

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Even TRUMP agrees.....

Rightwing_sheep.jpg

The Trump Campaign worked with Russia. A GOP led Senate Committee found that...

We keep posting it and people keep on ignoring it... What is wrong with reading the truth?

Why are you believing the Trump propaganda?
Gipper, I didn't expect you to be that gullible...
Hillary and campaign worked with Russia as well. Unlike Trump, the political hearsay document was not used as a justification for Hillary to be wiretapped.

Forum List

Back