Mass exodus from blue states…why? If Dem policies work, why arent they working?

Your article states that people are moving for more space and lower cost of living, and not for any other reason for the most part. That is why we moved.
Am I wrong or is that
Arizona (retirees)
Colorado (retirees)
Florida (retirees)
Texas (Central Texas, Greater Houston)

With some growth in Idaho and Tennessee?

Check out the housing market in the Spokane/Couer d Alene area. Manufactured mobile homes that were 90,000 two years ago are selling at 250,000.

Yes, due to a shortage because of all the people that moved there with more money than sense.

The people that were from Boise before this started are not happy about it. When I was there with my son I saw bumper stickers all over the place "From Boise before it was cool". It was not done by design, it was done due to an influx that the city could not keep up with.

Really?

You do not think there is a reason more people want to live in NY City than in Hill City Kansas? Some people enjoy having more than 3 choice for dining out or being able to go to Broadway or the other 100,000 things to do.

We live as close to St Louis as we do due to the things in the city. Amazing food, theater, great sporting events, cultural activities and more.

People are/were flocking to Boise not due to some red vs blue thing but because of what the city had to offer along with the outdoor activities within a mile or two of the city

More people equals more people "fighting" over the same resources.

Are you people really this stupid, there is a reason a house cost more in Charlotte NC than in Sylvia NC and it has nothing to do with massive government.
See above folks…I told you I wasn’t making this shit up….
With different words, Gator says:
“I love living where it takes me 2.5 hours to drive 65 miles.”
“I love living where you can’t walk the street at night without fearing for you life.”
“I love living where my beautiful daughters have to worry about being raped.”
“I love living amongst illegal, unvetted aliens.”
“I love living where emergency rooms are packed with illegals and my wait is 7 hours.”
“I love living where I have to wait weeks to see my doctor.”
“I love living where I can’t speak to people standing in line next to me because we speak different languages.”
“I love living where trash lines the roadways.”
“I love living where graffiti can be found all over on private property.”
“I love living where men in lipstick and dresses live.”
“I love living where faggots and rug munchers mentor and educate my children.”

Again, this is today’s Left.

Yes, due to a shortage because of all the people that moved there with more money than sense.

The people that were from Boise before this started are not happy about it. When I was there with my son I saw bumper stickers all over the place "From Boise before it was cool". It was not done by design, it was done due to an influx that the city could not keep up with.
You just made my point. Spokane is gonna be ruined in 20 years because apartment buildings are springing up like dandelions.

“I love living where it takes me 2.5 hours to drive 65 miles.”

Nobody loves that, but some are willing to put up with it for the other benefits.

“I love living where you can’t walk the street at night without fearing for you life.”

I cannot help people that live in fear.

“I love living where my beautiful daughters have to worry about being raped.”

That can happen in any town in the US. There is not one spot that is not a possibility.

“I love living amongst illegal, unvetted aliens.”

most are like you and not living amongst them.

I love living where emergency rooms are packed with illegals and my wait is 7 hours.”

See above

“I love living where I have to wait weeks to see my doctor.”

That is most of America unless it is an out and out emergency

“I love living where I can’t speak to people standing in line next to me because we speak different languages.”

Those of us who have left the US for more than a day are not really bothered by such things.

“I love living where trash lines the roadways.”

I see that all over the country. Driving through the mountains of Tenn there is trash. Americans are lazy this way

“I love living where men in lipstick and dresses live.”

Most people do not really care what others choose to do.

“I love living where faggots and rug munchers mentor and educate my children.”

According to the folks on this board that is every single public school in the country

You just made my point. Spokane is gonna be ruined in 20 years because apartment buildings are springing up like dandelions.

I did not make your point, you said it was done by design, that is bull shit. I happened due to the very quick influx of people.

Oh, I'm sure. I hope all the California refugees move to Boise. We have more than enough California trash up here.

I have heard Billings is the new Boise as now Boise is getting too expensive and there is very little room to expand based on its location

I was passed by a pickup truck in Austin. It had Cali plates, and a 'Lets Go Darren!' sticker.

I have heard Billings is the new Boise as now Boise is getting too expensive and there is very little room to expand based on its location
Possible. Montana has no sales tax and is beautiful, but if you're a woke California lefty then they're in for a rude awakening.

Boise is probably the most liberal part of Idaho.

In part due to the influx of folks from Cali.

And I suspect that Billings is one of the more liberal part of Montana

Tis the nature of bigger cities

In part due to the influx of folks from Cali.

And I suspect that Billings is one of the more liberal part of Montana

Tis the nature of bigger cities
Helena is the liberal part of Montana. A comparable sized city to Billings in say Connecticut or Massachusetts would be more liberal. A Montana liberal would be like an Eastern Republican.

It shows her voters are morons, especially the ones who voted for her a second time.
Really? Is that what it shows? Congress members make stupid decisions and support divisiveness all the time, so I guess those who voted for trump are also morons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back