Mass exodus from blue states…why? If Dem policies work, why arent they working?

I'm sorry, but AOC was only one of the democrats that stopped HQ2 in NYC.
Democrats just don't understand tax incentives and "net gain" versus "opportunity costs".
If AOC was a Republican she'd understand the math.

NYC lawmakers who led a resistance campaign against HQ2 are declaring victory. And already, they have plans to escalate their opposition to tax incentives.
The decision comes after months of opposition from city council members, state legislators, and local activists who condemned the $3 billion in tax incentives the company would have received from New York.
Congress members make stupid decisions all the time. Dems do understand as much as Repubs do.
In her mind, tax incentives etc. were not a good reason for approval.

This is what you have to worry about. Those people fleeing blue states, but will continue to vote Democrat, could flip states.

I've said for a long time that Texas could go blue, even as early as the next cycle or the one after. All these dems are leaving blue states and going to red states.

Look in 2016, trump got 4.7 million votes in Texas and Clinton got 3.9 million.

In 2020, trump got 5.9 million and Biden got 5.3 million.

Now i know not all those moving are democrats, but, texas has seen some close voting totals in the last 2 elections, it appears it wont take much to flip it.

Texas added 300,000 residents last year and could see 500,000 residents this year.

Right wing policies don't work. That's why when smart people move to these low tax jurisdictions, they find that government programs are either non-existent, or they don't work. Like the Texas power grid.

Right wing ideology has failed at every level of government.
aka Get off your ass and go to work states. Good point. Stop thinking others owe you something. Thanks.

Nobody loves that, but some are willing to put up with it for the other benefits.

I cannot help people that live in fear.

That can happen in any town in the US. There is not one spot that is not a possibility.

most are like you and not living amongst them.

See above

That is most of America unless it is an out and out emergency

Those of us who have left the US for more than a day are not really bothered by such things.

I see that all over the country. Driving through the mountains of Tenn there is trash. Americans are lazy this way

Most people do not really care what others choose to do.

According to the folks on this board that is every single public school in the country
Hahaha….spin city baby! Gator, you stoop a little lower everyday.
Ladies and gentlemen, Dana Point, CA and East Los Angeles share all the same challenges….just ask Golfing Gator
You can’t make this shit up.

I'd never let politics determine where to live. I will live where I want despite what to the two corrupt illicit parties do. See how that works lessers?

I'd never let politics determine where to live. I will live where I want despite what to the two corrupt illicit parties do. See how that works lessers?
So live in San Fran. I don't care.......see how that works lessers?

Not according to what you said. You just said that they don't want to be government bitches. So they're not Democrats.
I said some might be sneaking in with the conservatives.......Was hoping you'd hang on to your clan. Maybe you could show them your boobs and shake your booty and the lefty's will stay put.

Lessers let others influence where and how they live their lives. I could care less what the lying Dems or the repugnant gop does. I don't agree with one thing either represents.

Lessers let others influence where and how they live their lives. I could care less what the lying Dems or the repugnant gop does. I don't agree with one thing either represents.
leftist have no influence in Alabama........see how that works.......We don't like them here........that's why I love it.

That's fine with me. I don't get along with the left nor the right. See how that works?

Forum List

Back