Mass exodus from blue states…why? If Dem policies work, why arent they working?

Yes, they do. But you lied and said that I said they had "share all the same challenges"
You’re doing that Lefty shit again and playing retards semantics.
Answer me this…is my daughters likelihood to be raped the same in Dana Point and East Los Angeles?
Scary right?

Nobody is rushing to red states. I live in one and nobody is in a hurry to move here.

The Dems are losing their tax base.

Who are they going to tax if EVERYONE IS GETTING GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS?
I honestly thought Los Angeles will get emptier when many people left during the pandemic. Guess what ? They all came back and more. All businesses are booming, traffic is worse than before and real estate market is at record high and I'm in it and I can tell you that everything is flying off the shelves.

This is what you have to worry about. Those people fleeing blue states, but will continue to vote Democrat, could flip states.

I've said for a long time that Texas could go blue, even as early as the next cycle or the one after. All these dems are leaving blue states and going to red states.

Look in 2016, trump got 4.7 million votes in Texas and Clinton got 3.9 million.

In 2020, trump got 5.9 million and Biden got 5.3 million.

Now i know not all those moving are democrats, but, texas has seen some close voting totals in the last 2 elections, it appears it wont take much to flip it.

Texas added 300,000 residents last year and could see 500,000 residents this year.
I agree. However, many voters, Dems and Repubs, did not like the Republican nominee.

Right wing policies don't work. That's why when smart people move to these low tax jurisdictions, they find that government programs are either non-existent, or they don't work. Like the Texas power grid.

Right wing ideology has failed at every level of government.

You mean except in the blue areas like where I live where we enjoy a much higher standard of living due to signficantly higher incomes and lower taxes? Seriously, a person living in Manhatten would need to make at least 1 million/yr to even come close to the average standard of living in my town, and yes, we have running water, electricity and a Starbucks on very corner. What we don’t have is a lot of crazy lefties and no rioting or looting.

Forum List

Back