Mass exodus from blue states…why? If Dem policies work, why arent they working?

A lot of Liberals who love restrictive policies and high taxes for everyone else except themselves move to red states with the same motivation as conservatives to personally avoid restrictive policies and high taxes yet they end up pushing the same failed liberal policies with high tax tags.

Charlotte, NC is a good example. Over the last 30 years, Charlotte has experienced a high migration from Boston, NY, Phil, Pitt, Balt, and DC. It was so bad locals moved across the state line into SC.

Then later wonders why their unwanted presence create a new problem in the new state they fled to because they still vote for democrats who had created the very reason why they fled the old state run by democrats in the first place.
now you know what happened to California in the 80's......

That wasn't policy. Rather, it was naivety by a young'un who is just learning. A bad move for sure.
AOC lost NY State $30b a year and NYC 25,000 great new jobs, and its just "she's young"????
You state it wasn't policy but rather naiveté.
Why do you say that?

1654545830038.png
AOC prefers this blight....

1654545945198.png
...to this modern Amazon HQ2

That doesn't show horrible judgment? Stupidity?

AOC lost NY State $30b a year and NYC 25,000 great new jobs, and its just "she's young"????
You state it wasn't policy but rather naiveté.
Why do you say that?

View attachment 654645 AOC prefers this blight....

View attachment 654647 ...to this modern Amazon HQ2

That doesn't show horrible judgment? Stupidity?
It shows inexperience, and some decisions are stupid because of that. Keeping that company out
was not policy unless you think that it was for all. This was only her and not the Dems "policy"--one person deciding to diss one company. If she was a Republican, the same would apply.

It shows inexperience, and some decisions are stupid because of that. Keeping that company out
was not policy unless you think that it was for all. This was only her and not the Dems "policy"--one person deciding to diss one company. If she was a Republican, the same would apply.
AOC did the right thing. NYC needs neither the jobs nor the added traffic. Companies like Amazon should put their operations in Appalachia and places like that where the jobs are needed. Of course, getting the crackers to work is another story.

AOC did the right thing. NYC needs neither the jobs nor the added traffic. Companies like Amazon should put their operations in Appalachia and places like that where the jobs are needed. Of course, getting the crackers to work is another story.
do you live in NYC clean?....just wondering.....

How many times are you going to start a new thread on this? Just think the people are not all republican's and going to turn your side of Florida to shit.

Awesome.......hope they don't turn those red states, purple

The blue states have a higher cost of living as they were the places people wanted to live, and more people equals a higher cost of living. One could argue they are a victim of their own success.

Ask the folks in Boise how they feel about the influx. some of the most insane RE prices in the country right now.

There is not a year in the last 20 years that I didn't see at least one of these posts.

MASS EXODUS my ass, more traffic than ever here in NYC.

It wasn't policy. Read your article again. High cost of living and space are not policy.

Good!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.
ColonelAngus read the posts from these twisted backwards whackos….they actually prefer to live in dirty, dangerous, disgusting, crowded, divided shitholes…they feel so CULTURED and progressive.
When we criticize these backwards whacks for manifesting and fostering these filthy shitholes, their fucked up minds hear it as complimentary.

Last edited:
Duh, HQ2 moved to VA, where crackers love to work.

Its the low-IQ AOC district that can keep their slums and be happy.

LefTard Logic:
“I love living where it takes me 2.5 hours to drive 65 miles.”
“I love living where you can’t walk the street at night without fearing for you life.”
“I love living where my beautiful daughters have to worry about being raped.”
“I love living amongst illegal, unvetted aliens.”
“I love living where emergency rooms are packed with illegals and my wait is 7 hours.”
“I love living where I have to wait weeks to see my doctor.”
“I love living where I can’t speak to people standing in line next to me because we speak different languages.”
“I love living where trash lines the roadways.”
“I love living where graffiti can be found all over on private property.”
“I love living where men in lipstick and dresses live.”
“I love living where faggots and rug munchers mentor and educate my children.”

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not making this shit up…this is the Left.

The blue states have a higher cost of living as they were the places people wanted to live, and more people equals a higher cost of living. One could argue they are a victim of their own success.

Ask the folks in Boise how they feel about the influx. some of the most insane RE prices in the country right now.
I know you don't believe that shit.

I'm sorry, but AOC was only one of the democrats that stopped HQ2 in NYC.
Democrats just don't understand tax incentives and "net gain" versus "opportunity costs".
If AOC was a Republican she'd understand the math.

NYC lawmakers who led a resistance campaign against HQ2 are declaring victory. And already, they have plans to escalate their opposition to tax incentives.
The decision comes after months of opposition from city council members, state legislators, and local activists who condemned the $3 billion in tax incentives the company would have received from New York.

Well the largest economies in America are in democratic blue states.
Is that because those evil elitists who pay no income taxes, you know, the ones you Libs normally profess to hate know to headquarter their empires in overpopulated shitholes to take advantage of the ignorant sheep who think GDP is more valuable that quality of life?

A lot of Liberals who love restrictive policies and high taxes for everyone else except themselves move to red states with the same motivation as conservatives to personally avoid restrictive policies and high taxes yet they end up pushing the same failed liberal policies with high tax tags.

Charlotte, NC is a good example. Over the last 30 years, Charlotte has experienced a high migration from Boston, NY, Phil, Pitt, Balt, and DC. It was so bad locals moved across the state line into SC.

Right wing policies don't work. That's why when smart people move to these low tax jurisdictions, they find that government programs are either non-existent, or they don't work. Like the Texas power grid.

Right wing ideology has failed at every level of government.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
LefTard Logic:
“I love living where it takes me 2.5 hours to drive 65 miles.”
“I love living where you can’t walk the street at night without fearing for you life.”
“I love living where my beautiful daughters have to worry about being raped.”
“I love living amongst illegal, unvetted aliens.”
“I love living where emergency rooms are packed with illegals and my wait is 7 hours.”
“I love living where I have to wait weeks to see my doctor.”
“I love living where I can’t speak to people standing in line next to me because we speak different languages.”
“I love living where trash lines the roadways.”
“I love living where graffiti can be found all over on private property.”
“I love living where men in lipstick and dresses live.”
“I love living where faggots and rug munchers mentor and educate my children.”

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not making this shit up…this is the Left.
loser unless you have moved recently dont most of your points affect were you live?.....

Forum List

Back