Mass exodus from blue states…why? If Dem policies work, why arent they working?

Congress members make stupid decisions all the time. Dems do understand as much as Repubs do.
In her mind, tax incentives etc. were not a good reason for approval.
Wrong. She said NY would lose millions in tax dollars I f approved.
She’s an idiot.

I've been living in the same house for over 40 years. Some wacko believes one must live in a place that matches their political beliefs. How insanely repugnantly stupid is that? I will live where I Choose to live. Politics is one of the last considerations.

I've been living in the same house for over 40 years. Some wacko believes one must live in a place that matches their political beliefs. How insanely repugnantly stupid is that? I will live where I Choose to live. Politics is one of the last considerations.
Who cares. And when the politics taxes the shit out of you and then makes you have a vaccine passport.............you would say it doesn't matter?

or you are hereby ordered to put solar panels on your roof............you would say...........see I don't care it doesn't matter.

I think you are full of it.

We like to speak in general terms here to save everybody time….literally ALL blue shitholes are dirty, disgusting, dangerous and divided…you won’t find that in Republican communities, cities and states. Hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that?

You're letting politics infest your brain. Why? I'm beyond that.
BS. What they legislate affects you..........you are just playing games here. I'm fine and dandy where I live.........because the infestation of the left is not here.

You do you................I still think you are full of it.

You are trying to get me to believe I should like republicans. I share no common ideals with them. I cannot ever vote Democrat they're crazy. I am my own entity.

No I think you are full of it. You think I should like republicans. Pfffft. They can take a long walk off a short pier right after the Democrats. Not my fellow peoe.

You just did
Hahaha…your entire post sought to assert that all communities, cities and states have similar challenges and thats patently false, a bald face lie.
Just admit it, Leftist ideology manifests filth and degeneracy all across the spectrum of all things.

It's almost like we need to build walls to prevent this. This might lead to red states turning blue.

Seems to me its the freedom minded people moving to freedom minded states.

Most Dems in blue states do not win 100%-0%.

Only a dumb fuck would think that.

I have lived on my property for a long time. I'm not leaving it because of a color. I don't like blue and I don't like red. That's true freedom.

Hahaha…your entire post sought to assert that all communities, cities and states have similar challenges

Yes, they do. But you lied and said that I said they had "share all the same challenges"

And she was on the right side of that given the reasons she opposed it.
The reason she opposed it is that she doesn't understand the business math of tax incentives.
Governor Cuomo supported HQ2, but "local opposition" sent HQ2 to VA.
Tell me you'd rather keep blight than build a new beautiful HQ complex?

Forum List

Back