YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

This isn't about Biden! It is about the GOP trying to eliminate SS and Medicare. That is the issue. At least have the balls to own the things you say!
Nobody has ever tried to eliminate SS % Medicare (AND Medicaid AND VA benefits) more than Joe Biden.

I posted all this on Saturday, in Post # 412. You either didnt read it and continue right along being ignorant, or you pretend you didn't see it.

There are no proposals to cut SS & M, by Republicans. There have been some suggestions (not proposals), by Rick Scott & Mike Pence, and even these have only been pointed toward young people (not middle age or old), and only for a small part of the SS withholdings, and much of those would be increased, by redirected to investments. Calling that cuts to SS & M is a baldfaced lie.
Biden on the other hand, has called for outright full scale cuts to SS & Medicare & Medicaid, numerous times throughtout his long, uneventful career in DC. He's also called for VA cuts to veterans, and in his own words >> "and every single, solitary thing in the government." And he tried to do this FOUR TIMES.
If you really want to know about the Social Security cutting issue, I strongly advise you to read these links >>>

(21) Biden's Record on Social Security, Kills His "Promises" To Increase It | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Joe Biden Lied About His Social Security Record (theintercept.com)

you lie....here...oncce again it was his idea:

What's changed?
That was almost 50 fucking years ago you mother-fucking pussy! Yeah, you are a fucking pussy! Biden said last week he would veto the bill. You don't have the balls to own the things your party days. The Reps want to end SS and Medicare. That is a fact, you fucking asshole!

That was almost 50 fucking years ago you mother-fucking pussy! Yeah, you are a fucking pussy! Biden said last week he would veto the bill. You don't have the balls to own the things your party days. The Reps want to end SS and Medicare. That is a fact, you fucking asshole!
so what’s changed? why doesn’t he tell us? seems finically speaking it’s gotten worse

Nobody has ever tried to eliminate SS % Medicare (AND Medicaid AND VA benefits) more than Joe Biden.

I posted all this on Saturday, in Post # 412. You either didnt read it and continue right along being ignorant, or you pretend you didn't see it.

There are no proposals to cut SS & M, by Republicans. There have been some suggestions (not proposals), by Rick Scott & Mike Pence, and even these have only been pointed toward young people (not middle age or old), and only for a small part of the SS withholdings, and much of those would be increased, by redirected to investments. Calling that cuts to SS & M is a baldfaced lie.
Biden on the other hand, has called for outright full scale cuts to SS & Medicare & Medicaid, numerous times throughtout his long, uneventful career in DC. He's also called for VA cuts to veterans, and in his own words >> "and every single, solitary thing in the government." And he tried to do this FOUR TIMES.
If you really want to know about the Social Security cutting issue, I strongly advise you to read these links >>>

(21) Biden's Record on Social Security, Kills His "Promises" To Increase It | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Joe Biden Lied About His Social Security Record (theintercept.com)

What Biden said was 50 fucking years ago you asswipe!

He did tell you! Last week. He said he would veto any bill you fuckers would send to him. Write it down for future reference.
That's not telling me what has changed his mind....i mean it's literally his bill that Scott proposed.

No it is not! It is about you fuckers wanting to shitcan SS and Medicare. Now fuck off you stupid troll!
Nobody has said they want to shitcan SS and Medicare.

Democrats Misleadingly Claim ‘Republicans’ Plan’ Would ‘End’ Social Security, Medicare​

Xiden has attacked Scott's reproposed his prior plan.....I am asking why he changed his mind. That's what this is about.

Now you are acting like a little bitchy troll.
That's not much of a response to the post, and the Post# 412.

You've already gotten the detailed information on this, but you keep on bullshitting it, and each time you do, you show yourself more and more to be a worthless poster of worthless post.

The more you post, the less credibility you have (if you ever had any to start with) :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back