Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for U.S. Withdrawal From NATO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given all your ilks pearl clutching and relentless panty shitting that Biden is going to start world war 3 by opposing Putin.......quite a bit, apparently.

Meanwhile, you terrified surrender monkeys insist that we should not only abandon Ukraine....but all of NATO.

So you're of the opinion we should pay for another sovereign country's defence?

Why? :dunno:

So you're of the opinion we should pay for another sovereign country's defence?

Why? :dunno:

Laughing.....so you're of the opinion that we should cede Ukraine and our European allies to the Russians?

Thank you for proving my point.

How much more evidence do the tards need to see that Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho is a traitor and completely in the pocket of Putin?

Greene on Tuesday proposed an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that would direct President Joe Biden to "withdraw the U.S. from NATO." Biden met with other world leaders at the NATO summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, on the same day, pledging that the U.S. would maintain its "ironclad commitment" to the alliance.
I understand that this is troll/bait thread, but she's correct.

Now back to your garbage games, Guno.

Leroy has a hair over 250 posts here.

And an absurd proportion are dedicated to insisting that Schindler's List was fiction, promoting videos from the American Nazi Party, the Holocaust being 'non-existent' and lamenting about a U-boat commander in WW1 killed more people than Hitler.

So....um, consider the source.

Meaningless numbers. Presidential elections are won by state electors, not fictitious popular numbers, buttwipe! Gee, for an ugly, ignorant, really stupid fuck, you'd think you'd at least know how your own elections work!
306 to 232 really makes your pussy hurt, doesn't it.

Check out Warhawk Big Gay Al over here! Tell me, cupcake: How much is Biden opposing Russian aggression right now?

Russian invasions while Trump president=0
Biden president=1
Obama president=1
Um...retard?

Russia was waging war in Ukraine all during Trump's presidency!

Your propagandists sure do keep you mushrooms in the dark!

Leroy has a hair over 250 posts here.

And an absurd proportion are dedicated to insisting that Schindler's List was fiction, promoting videos from the American Nazi Party, the Holocaust being 'non-existent' and lamenting about a U-boat commander in WW1 killed more people than Hitler.

So....um, consider the source.
It literally says in the book that it's a work of fiction.

Amazon product

It literally says in the book that it's a work of fiction.

Amazon product

Schindler's List is based on a true story, though.

I know a bit of stuff about about how things were back then, just from people that had seen it. I just listened to the older people.

My friend's dad raided Dachau and killed Germans there.

Enough to bring back 2 Mausers and a Luger and 3 dried ears on a dogtag chain.

Yeah, he came back crazier than a shithouse rat! A lot of them did.

Last edited:
Schindler's List is based on a true story, though.

I know a bit of stuff about about how things were back then, just from people that had seen it. I just listened to the older people.

My friend's dad raided Dachau and killed Germans there.

Enough to bring back 2 Mausers and a Luger and 3 dried ears on a dogtag chain.

Yeah, he came back crazier than a shithouse rat! A lot of them did.
Did he bring back any soap or lampshades made from Jews? The captains of Holocaust Industry would love to get their hands on some.

The GOP surrender monkeys strike again.

I remember when the GOP used to oppose Russian aggression. I remember when the GOP had a backbone.

What a long, long time ago.
I take it you support a war with Russia then, using US soldiers?

How much more evidence do the tards need to see that Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho is a traitor and completely in the pocket of Putin?
How much longer would you support giving Ukraine a blank check as well as sophisticated weapons? Ukraine is as corrupt as Russia. Your president is activating another 3K troops for Europe. Would you support them going into combat against Russian forces?

How much longer would you support giving Ukraine a blank check as well as sophisticated weapons? Ukraine is as corrupt as Russia. Your president is activating another 3K troops for Europe. Would you support them going into combat against Russian forces?

Depends. Is Russia attacking a NATO country? If yes, then yes.

If no, then no.

Greene on Tuesday proposed an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that would direct President Joe Biden to "withdraw the U.S. from NATO." Biden met with other world leaders at the NATO summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, on the same day, pledging that the U.S. would maintain its "ironclad commitment" to the alliance.
MTG speaks to the "tards" in the only language they understand.

Yea, you are having a cow over the idea of US leaving NATO, when it’s sole purpose is to counter Russia.

I'm completely okay with the US honoring its strategic commitments and defending its allies. Just as its allies would defend us.

That's how alliances work.

Or did....before republicans became these mewling surrender monkeys ready to go head down, ass up for Putin on day one.

I'm completely okay with the US honoring its strategic commitments and defending its allies. Just as its allies would defend us.

That's how alliances work.

Or did....before republicans became these mewling surrender monkeys ready to go head down, ass up for Putin on day one.
NATO has broken its promise of being for peace and not being aggressors. NATO has marched east and threatens Russia. NATO is now engaged in a proxy war with Russia over a country not in that alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back