Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes After Tulsi Gabbard for Utterly Dismantling George Santos on Fox News: She Gave Him ‘Zero Grace’

I am generally in favor of stunning takedowns but Tulsi's takedown of Santos was brutal. One of the most brutal as I have ever seen.

Santos lied. However in our nation of liars his is not even as grand as Fuckwad Biden.

Hell, my guess is tRump is calling Santos up to get pointers on lying. tRump is blushing.

Yup they basically ignored it. Still does not change the facts now does it howler?

Facts are there are no facts of mass voter fraud. So in that matter you are correct, the facts mean Joe ByeDon is president and The Fat Orange Shit Giblet is at MAGA-LARDO howling away.

Facts are there are no facts of mass voter fraud. So in that matter you are correct, the facts mean Joe ByeDon is president and The Fat Orange Shit Giblet is at MAGA-LARDO howling away.
It's pretty clear you guys are terrified of trump. What did he do to you other than keep Clinton away? Also, what government controls your howler monkey collective?

Yup they basically ignored it. Still does not change the facts now does it howler?
It does not change the facts...and no matter howl loud YOU howl..it's not going to.
Trump lost...Biden is President.
Your ilk are on the downward slide..and you know it..that is why you all HOWL so very much eh?

The dem leftists really seem upset that Santos done up and stole a page from their playbook.

I don't know shit about the guy but he's my favorite congress-critter next to Rand Paul already. :laughing0301:

Thomas Massie is the best, in my view.

Rand would be a close second.

It does not change the facts...and no matter howl loud YOU howl..it's not going to.
Trump lost...Biden is President.
Your ilk are on the downward slide..and you know it..that is why you all HOWL so very much eh?
What is it that has you howler monkeys so worked up that you are foaming from the mouth over trump? What are you afraid of and exactly what government controls you?

Forum List

Back