YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

That's not much of a response to the post, and the Post# 412.

You've already gotten the detailed information on this, but you keep on bullshitting it, and each time you do, you show yourself more and more to be a worthless poster of worthless post.

The more you post, the less credibility you have (if you ever had any to start with) :rolleyes:
412 was a lie!

No, what I am saying is this subject is not about what Biden said a half century ago! It is about YOU FUCKERS wanting to axe SS and Medicare.
No, it's about whoever is for cutting SS and Medicare, and the only one that fits that description (in his own words) is Joe Biden. Why do you think Bernie Sanders gave him a tongue lashing about it recently ? Nobody has ever talked about cutting SS & Medicare, except Joe Biden.

No, it's about whoever is for cutting SS and Medicare, and the only one that fits that description (in his own words) is Joe Biden. Why do you think Bernie Sanders gave him a tongue lashing about it recently ? Nobody has ever talked about cutting SS & Medicare, except Joe Biden.
Fuck you! Bullshit! Fuck you! Biden said last week he would veto the bill YOU FUCKERS send him! Shove that up your fucking ass, you fucking liar!

Fuck you! Bullshit! Fuck you! Biden said last week he would veto the bill YOU FUCKERS send him! Shove that up your fucking ass, you fucking liar!
Pssssh. There is no bill. And debates are won by who provides the clear, intelligent information (ME), not by who yells, curses, stamps his feet, and throws a tantrum. Now go back to your playpen, little boy, and wash you mouth out with soap.

:spank: :whip:

Pssssh. There is no bill. And debates are won by who provides the clear, intelligent information (ME), not by who yells, curses, stamps his feet, and throws a tantrum. Now go back to your playpen, little boy, and wash you mouth out with soap.

:spank: :whip:
I had a bad shit this morning! Is that Biden's fault to?

So you are claiming that the voice in the Post 412 video, is not that of Joe Biden ? Someone impersonating him ? You think ?

What an idiot you truly are and a craven liar. Biden didn't suggest "ending" social security. He suggested "freezing" it. And he made this suggestion 40 years ago in the middle of one of the greatest periods of economic growth and prosperity.

Does any economic agenda from 40 years ago have ANY validity today?????

Last but not least, is no one allowed to change an opinion they held 40 years ago????

What an idiot you truly are and a craven liar. Biden didn't suggest "ending" social security. He suggested "freezing" it. And he made this suggestion 40 years ago in the middle of one of the greatest periods of economic growth and prosperity.

Last but not least, is no one allowed to change an opinion they held 40 years ago????
So how many years back is one entitled to get a pass in your view ?

(note that Democrats constantly rail at Trump for racial discrimination in housing, from 50 years ago).

So how many years back is one entitled to get a pass in your view ?

(note that Democrats constantly rail at Trump for racial discrimination in housing, from 50 years ago).

Y0U didn't answer any of my questions or comments.

Does an economic agenda from 40 years ago have any validity today???

Biden did not suggest ending SS, he suggested "freezing" it. Not the same thing at all. And he said this in the middle of an economic boom, at a time when working people had savings and investments.

Can no one change their mind????

Trump gets no pass on his past racism charges, because he's still a disgusting racist. His past is mentioned as proof he's always been a racist, and his current behaviour is nothing new.

Loony leftard. ^^^

Y0U didn't answer any of my questions or comments.

Does an economic agenda from 40 years ago have any validity today???

Biden did not suggest ending SS, he suggested "freezing" it. Not the same thing at all. And he said this in the middle of an economic boom, at a time when working people had savings and investments.

Can no one change their mind????

Trump gets no pass on his past racism charges, because he's still a disgusting racist. His past is mentioned as proof he's always been a racist, and his current behaviour is nothing new.
I collect Social Security and am dependent on it. If Biden was to "freeze" Social Security for even 1 month, I (and millions of seniors) would be kicked out of our homes and become homeless. For all PRACTICAL purposes, Freeeze = end.

So Trump gets no pass on hs past racism, but Biden does huh ? Typicla leftist loony "logic". So you say Trump has always been a racist. NAME one thing that supports that.

Forum List

Back