Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes After Tulsi Gabbard for Utterly Dismantling George Santos on Fox News: She Gave Him ‘Zero Grace’

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
LOL! So, the Resident Crazy Bitch..wants some "Grace" for the liar just elected. I get that, after all, after Jewish Space lasers and Q-bert nonsense..she could use some extra Grace herself, eh? ...Or..is it all about owning his vote?

After Tulsi Gabbard’s stunning destruction of Congressman-elect George Santos (R-NY) in a remarkable Fox News interview, the New York Republican did emerge with one key backer in the House GOP.
In a series of tweets late Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) went after Gabbard for showing no mercy in taking apart Santos over his heavily falsified resume. Gabbard, filling in for Tucker Carlson on Fox News, destroyed Santos over the course of an eight-minute interview.
“The thing is, Congressman-Elect, integrity means yes, carrying yourself with honor,” Gabbard told Santos. “But it means telling the truth – being a person of integrity. And if I were one of those in New York’s third district right now, now that the election is over and finding out all of these lies that you’ve told, not just one little lie or one little embellishment, these are blatant lies. My question is, do you have no shame? Do you have no shame?”
Greene, however, believes Gabbard was way too hard on the New York Republican.
“Tulsi Gabbard, who says she is a former Democrat, gave Rep-elect George Santos zero grace, while George is admitting and apologizing for lying about his resume, just like her former colleagues are giving George zero grace & even demanding he resign,”” Greene wrote.

In subsequent tweets, she added, “I don’t think a former Democrat who’s actions on the House floor as recent as 2020 that gave her an A from Planned Parenthood, an F from the NRA, and … introduced a climate agenda signature piece of legislation called the OFF Act – designed to end all fossil fuels (the same as AOC’s Green New Deal) should lecture a newly elected Republican member of congress on how he should vote to represent his Republican district.”
In backing Santos, Greene is defending a potentially crucial vote to help Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) win election as House Speaker. McCarthy can only afford four Republican defections, with the GOP holding a slender majority in the chamber. And with hardliners like Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and others insisting they won’t back McCarthy, Santos’s vote could loom large.

Greene has emerged as a key McCarthy backer in recent weeks. Reportedly, McCarthy plans to restore Greene’s committee assignments and give her more high-profile positions, should he become Speaker.

LOL! So, the Resident Crazy Bitch..wants some "Grace" for the liar just elected. I get that, after all, after Jewish Space lasers and Q-bert nonsense..she could use some extra Grace herself, eh? ...Or..is it all about owning his vote?

After Tulsi Gabbard’s stunning destruction of Congressman-elect George Santos (R-NY) in a remarkable Fox News interview, the New York Republican did emerge with one key backer in the House GOP.
In a series of tweets late Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) went after Gabbard for showing no mercy in taking apart Santos over his heavily falsified resume. Gabbard, filling in for Tucker Carlson on Fox News, destroyed Santos over the course of an eight-minute interview.
“The thing is, Congressman-Elect, integrity means yes, carrying yourself with honor,” Gabbard told Santos. “But it means telling the truth – being a person of integrity. And if I were one of those in New York’s third district right now, now that the election is over and finding out all of these lies that you’ve told, not just one little lie or one little embellishment, these are blatant lies. My question is, do you have no shame? Do you have no shame?”
“Tulsi Gabbard, who says she is a former Democrat, gave Rep-elect George Santos zero grace, while George is admitting and apologizing for lying about his resume, just like her former colleagues are giving George zero grace & even demanding he resign,”” Greene wrote.

In subsequent tweets, she added, “I don’t think a former Democrat who’s actions on the House floor as recent as 2020 that gave her an A from Planned Parenthood, an F from the NRA, and … introduced a climate agenda signature piece of legislation called the OFF Act – designed to end all fossil fuels (the same as AOC’s Green New Deal) should lecture a newly elected Republican member of congress on how he should vote to represent his Republican district.”
In backing Santos, Greene is defending a potentially crucial vote to help Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) win election as House Speaker. McCarthy can only afford four Republican defections, with the GOP holding a slender majority in the chamber. And with hardliners like Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and others insisting they won’t back McCarthy, Santos’s vote could loom large.

Greene has emerged as a key McCarthy backer in recent weeks. Reportedly, McCarthy plans to restore Greene’s committee assignments and give her more high-profile positions, should he become Speaker.
Its scary that Greene is in any position of influence.

The dem leftists really seem upset that Santos done up and stole a page from their playbook.

I don't know shit about the guy but he's my favorite congress-critter next to Rand Paul already. :laughing0301:
I dont agree with Rand Paul on a lot of things, but he strikes me as one of the VERY few honest people in the Senate who are actually trying to do the right thing. I see this quality in Congressman Chip Roy too.

I am generally in favor of stunning takedowns but Tulsi's takedown of Santos was brutal. One of the most brutal as I have ever seen.

Santos lied. However in our nation of liars his is not even as grand as Fuckwad Biden.
I just watched the video. She was being pretty hard on him and the longer the interview went on the more i felt sorry for him, but then he said "i would explain it but it would go over most the nations heads". That was the moment when his poker face broke and i could tell that he was lying. What a fucking elitist douche. First off, it wouldnt go over our heads, and second off he is lying.

What he was trying to say was, "I didnt technically work AT Goldman Sacks, but i did some research for them." Because he was super vague and pretending that it was complicated, im guessing that his connection was even looser than he is suggesting. Like, he was hired by a guy to do some research, but even that guy didnt work at GS, he was just subcontracted by GS, so a friend of a friend type situation.

That dude is a god damn liar. I suspect that he lies constantly, convincingly. I hate that he was rewarded with a seat.

Last edited:

Is Santos her steroid dealer?

I love how biden voters are "outraged" over this dudes lies.
Vilifying trump and then voting for biden already ruined your credibility with "caring" about a pols honesty.
More disingenuous bullshit from federal supremacists is ALL this is.

Forum List

Back