Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes After Tulsi Gabbard for Utterly Dismantling George Santos on Fox News: She Gave Him ‘Zero Grace’

I am generally in favor of stunning takedowns but Tulsi's takedown of Santos was brutal. One of the most brutal as I have ever seen.

Santos lied. However in our nation of liars his is not even as grand as Fuckwad Biden.
Excuses excuses excuses, Either your honest or not.

Ol' MTG is fulla "grace" for those who dare to disagree with her, that's for sure.

Hypocrite. Phony Christian.
That, from a hearhen

Oh my

Santos was caught telling lies about himself and deserves all he criticism that he's getting

There is no excuse for it.

But if thats a disqualification for public office then joe biden and a host of other democrats should resign also

LOL! So, the Resident Crazy Bitch..wants some "Grace" for the liar just elected. I get that, after all, after Jewish Space lasers and Q-bert nonsense..she could use some extra Grace herself, eh? ...Or..is it all about owning his vote?

After Tulsi Gabbard’s stunning destruction of Congressman-elect George Santos (R-NY) in a remarkable Fox News interview, the New York Republican did emerge with one key backer in the House GOP.
In a series of tweets late Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) went after Gabbard for showing no mercy in taking apart Santos over his heavily falsified resume. Gabbard, filling in for Tucker Carlson on Fox News, destroyed Santos over the course of an eight-minute interview.
“The thing is, Congressman-Elect, integrity means yes, carrying yourself with honor,” Gabbard told Santos. “But it means telling the truth – being a person of integrity. And if I were one of those in New York’s third district right now, now that the election is over and finding out all of these lies that you’ve told, not just one little lie or one little embellishment, these are blatant lies. My question is, do you have no shame? Do you have no shame?”
Greene, however, believes Gabbard was way too hard on the New York Republican.
“Tulsi Gabbard, who says she is a former Democrat, gave Rep-elect George Santos zero grace, while George is admitting and apologizing for lying about his resume, just like her former colleagues are giving George zero grace & even demanding he resign,”” Greene wrote.

In subsequent tweets, she added, “I don’t think a former Democrat who’s actions on the House floor as recent as 2020 that gave her an A from Planned Parenthood, an F from the NRA, and … introduced a climate agenda signature piece of legislation called the OFF Act – designed to end all fossil fuels (the same as AOC’s Green New Deal) should lecture a newly elected Republican member of congress on how he should vote to represent his Republican district.”
In backing Santos, Greene is defending a potentially crucial vote to help Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) win election as House Speaker. McCarthy can only afford four Republican defections, with the GOP holding a slender majority in the chamber. And with hardliners like Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and others insisting they won’t back McCarthy, Santos’s vote could loom large.

Greene has emerged as a key McCarthy backer in recent weeks. Reportedly, McCarthy plans to restore Greene’s committee assignments and give her more high-profile positions, should he become Speaker.
I agree.

When are we going to hold Biden and Blumenthal to those standards.

Biden's mouth doesn't come open without a lie about his past popping out.

And Stolen Valor Blumenthal...does he get a pass from you?

I think it amusing that MAGA types here compare this scumbag newbie grifter’s “lying” with Biden’s, not with Trump’s. The correct comparison is with Trump, not Biden — for many reasons.

Both “The Donald” and George Santos share the same demagogic populist politics, and both are extreme products of social climbing New Yorkers, where pretending they were liberals in some ways was a necessary move early in their careers. But a wolf — or hyena or rabid dog — hiding in sheep’s clothing … will eventually emerge.

Both Trump and Santos are sociopathic narcissists and liars. But Trump was born with a “silver spoon” and became a tabloid favorite “rich playboy” long before he got political. He developed his rightwing populist self-promotional talent and personna over many decades, and this personna really is him. There was never much more to his personality than a desire to be on the cover of magazines. Santos, on the contrary, was born with very little and had to “recreate” his personna over just a few years.

Biden, on the other hand, has had a lifetime in politics, plenty of experience, but is so old now that his natural grandiosity often gets the better of his memory and reason, so he sometimes has crazy “false memories.” His politics have been fairly consistent over decades. He was never particularly corrupt as Repubs claim. His Catholic beliefs and family loyalties, his old ties to fading unions and his party loyalty overall make him … a run-of-the-mill liberal politician.

Though I sure don’t like politicians lying, it does not shock me that an old politician like Biden has told quite a few “whoppers” over his long political career. But one who tells a lifetime of lies even before he is elected is … just too much! :omg:

Maybe because I am old myself I am a bit more tolerant — on an emotional level — of the fatuous self-delusions of an old man like Biden. He certainly wasn’t my preferred choice to run the country, but I don’t see him or his politics as a horror. As a man and politician, I don’t see him as especially immoral either. I certainly hope he does not run again, but I would probably vote for him if — heaven help us — he was running against Trump again. I wish Tulsi Gabbard would “eviscerate” Trump as she has Santos.

One saving factor: Biden has always worked as part of a team, and that team kept him more or less in line. Joe has always been a team player — unlike the “stable genius” Donald Trump, who would make himself “King” if he could, and even mumbles about “terminating” our Constitution and laws. Look at Brazil and South America to see where his divisive and demogogic politics are leading our country.

I guess my point is we are rightly shocked and a bit amazed by the “hutzpa” of George Santos, just as many of us are amazed by Trump’s blatantly self-serving narcissism. If only on an emotional and psychological level, for me at least, Biden’s lies and personna do not seem so abhorrent as do the lies and personalities of these other two Republican clowns and sociopaths.

Last edited:
She would run like fuck if Lauren came after her.

Why don't you show us how that's done? Does one wave their arms as they go along or just 'cluck?'

cartoon-doo6.jpg

I suspect it is related to the size of the GOP majority. You have a weak leader who cannot afford to upset any of the loons. Its the same in the UK. Every dog is having his,or her,day.
It's not breaking news that we have RINOs. Hopefully we can replace them with real Republicans in the next 2 to 4 years.

I'm sure Tulsi is all upset over this. LOL

Greene needs to start hammering Fox for giving her the opportunity. LOL
TG is one of the few people who I admire regardless of her poltical affiliations..... she has come to exemplify TRUTH....something that does not exist in DC.

Forum List

Back