Marines already in Baghdad

Once they have their caliphate set up they'll be paid a presidential visit apologizing for past transgressions and be handed huge payments to help them become good world citizens. Especially if they don't mess up any of the golf courses.

Once they have their caliphate set up they'll be paid a presidential visit apologizing for past transgressions and be handed huge payments to help them become good world citizens. Especially if they don't mess up any of the golf courses.

Doesn't look like the US Marines are there to kow tow to anybody(.) If so, that will be a FIRST.

Doesn't look like the US Marines are there to kow tow to anybody(.) If so, that will be a FIRST.

I believe they are BADLY outnumbered..BADLY outnumbered .....and we know how well this administration protects its' embassies and personnel.

It was also a FIRST when Our Kenyan President ordered Marines to stand at attention holding umbrellas over his little friends. A direct violation of standard Marine Corps regulations.

Marines are there to provide embassy security.

Yes, but some of us got on the phones and emailed stating that isn't enough. The G. H. W. Bush is there, time to get Congress and the President out of their cushioned chairs.

I believe they are BADLY outnumbered..BADLY outnumbered .....and we know how well this administration protects its' embassies and personnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that the U.S. embassy in Iraq is the largest in the world.

It is at least one of the biggest. I didn't authorize this motha' with my tax dollars. Did you?

r-US-EMBASSY-BAGHDAD-large570.jpg

If you are referring to Benghazi, that is a consulate. Quite a difference.

Forum List

Back