Marianne Williamson Joins RFK Jr. in Slamming DNC for No Debates During Democrat Primary

That is because the real questions are never asked.

The candidates are never forced to actually address the actual question and then they are never held accountable when they do not live up to their answer.

Looks like the crooked DNC doesn't want Biden to self implode on stage with them.

And the truth is.....so?

The democrats are fascists.....they are going to just do what they want, and keeping biden out of debates, if they let him actually run, will just be done, and the democrat controlled media won't say a word....and then go on to attack the republicans for having debates....

The candidates are never forced to actually address the actual question and then they are never held accountable when they do not live up to their answer.
Ask the questions what they will do if elected. Easy peasy.

Looks like the crooked DNC doesn't want Biden to self implode on stage with them.

Incumbent Presidents NEVER have to stand up in front of a crowd and debate others of their same party. Okay, I don't agree with it either but Biden is just following recent history. In 2020, did Rump have to defend himself to the Republican Party in the form of a debate? You Cultists will cult.

Incumbent Presidents NEVER have to stand up in front of a crowd and debate others of their same party. Okay, I don't agree with it either but Biden is just following recent history. In 2020, did Rump have to defend himself to the Republican Party in the form of a debate? You Cultists will cult.

Trump is saying he won't debate DeSantis. But that will be OK.

Easy question but then the winner doesn't do what they say and we just shrug our shoulders.
You won and do not understand it. So, I type this way. The costs are staggering. I live in a red area and the police reamed me. I am not 100% to either party and in between.

No, it's more complex than questions. It's how to react to something spontaneous. So we thank the alarm puller in Boston for giving us a glimpse of an active candidate rather than a D.C. yes-man nodding out at the light.

RFK Jr. debating Biden would mean many ego-deaths, not just one. That's why it's in the bag: a massacre if it happens.

You won and do not understand it. So, I type this way. The costs are staggering. I live in a red area and the police reamed me. I am not 100% to either party and in between.

Not sure what I won.

Forum List

Back