Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

I just totally kicked easyt65 ass with a fact he didn't even know, and he's got NOTHING.
4i6Ckte.gif

Easy to brag about when the election was rigged from the beginning. Try a fair election and see how your candidate doesn't even come close

Or....you're unwilling to take any personal responsibility for your poor, poor judgment in backing such an inept candidate as Trump. And would rather imagine a fantastically elaborate conspiracy to blame for his loss instead.

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone's fault. Any failure is being cheated. Any shortfall, a theft.

Good luck with that in 2024.

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

its fox noise ... they are liars ... when are you going to learn anything ...

Or....you're unwilling to take any personal responsibility for your poor, poor judgment in backing such an inept candidate as Trump. And would rather imagine a fantastically elaborate conspiracy to blame for his loss instead.

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone's fault. Any failure is being cheated. Any shortfall, a theft.

It's not a conspiracy if there is proof to back it up. Conspiracies are when you make claims without evidence. We know for a fact that Twitter at the time hired former FBI agents. We also know the FBI told Twitter not to run stories about Hunter's laptop claiming phony Russian disinformation. We also have a survey that states 16% of the Biden voters would not have voted for him had they known about the laptop scandal. Without that attack on our democracy, Trump would still be our President today, and our country would be in much, much better shape.

It's not a conspiracy if there is proof to back it up.

And yet your ilk have been laughed out of every court to every hear your bleating conspiracy excuses for your own poor judgment.

Every single court, every single time. Even Fox got roasted on its Dominion claims, losing summary judgment on falsity.

Every count, every recount, hand count, machine count, mandatory audit, forensic audit, official tally, state total, and electoral college vote show a Biden win.

Your record of failure is perfect.

Even Trump, when faced with the opportunity to present any piece of evidence he wanted, call any witnesses he wanted, but being obligated to subject his claims to cross examination....

....dismissed his own case.

All so you don't have to take responsibility for your own choices.

Laughing....good luck with that in 2024.

And yet your ilk have been laughed out of every court to every hear your bleating conspiracy excuses for your own poor judgment.

Every single court, every single time. Even Fox got roasted on its Dominion claims, losing summary judgment on falsity.

Every count, every recount, hand count, machine count, mandatory audit, forensic audit, official tally, state total, and electoral college vote show a Biden win.

Your record of failure is perfect.

Even Trump, when faced with the opportunity to present any piece of evidence he wanted, call any witnesses he wanted, but being obligated to subject his claims to cross examination....

....dismissed his own case.

All so you don't have to take responsibility for your own choices.

Laughing....good luck with that in 2024.

We are talking two different things now. The others are talking about a rigged election with fake ballots and machines. That's not my claim. My claim is that it was overtly rigged by the commies using our federal agencies to rig it, which wasn't discovered until long after the election was over and verified by the new owner Elon Musk.

Incumbents basically never have a debate. No reason to.

It is moronic that the right wing goldfish here cannot remember yesterday let alone basic history and civics.

We are talking two different things now. The others are talking about a rigged election with fake ballots and machines. That's not my claim. My claim is that it was overtly rigged by the commies using our federal agencies to rig it, which wasn't discovered until long after the election was over and verified by the new owner Elon Musk.
Of course. The last claim was proven in a court a million times to be a lie and the purveyors of that lie have been proven to have been lying willingly to your face about it.

And did that mean it was time to reevaluate the false assertion that the election was stolen? Of course not. You just moved to another excuse to cling to the same conclusion you already made.

No one cares that you moved to a new excuse. The only thing that proves is that you are dishonest in the claims in the first place. Facts and evidence do not matter, only narrative.

It takes an IQ of 5 to understand just how obvious a fraud 911 was.
Wow the first true thing I have ever seen come from this troll.

Correct, only a 5 IQ can see the obvious fraud.

Those of us with an IQ in the double digits can actually identify the idiocy in that claim.

It's not a conspiracy if there is proof to back it up. Conspiracies are when you make claims without evidence. We know for a fact that Twitter at the time hired former FBI agents. We also know the FBI told Twitter not to run stories about Hunter's laptop claiming phony Russian disinformation. We also have a survey that states 16% of the Biden voters would not have voted for him had they known about the laptop scandal. Without that attack on our democracy, Trump would still be our President today, and our country would be in much, much better shape.

I haven't talked to one Biden voter who told me 'If Only I knew about the bad selfies on the laptop!"

No one cared about that.

They cared about the fact that the economy was in ruins, the cities were in flames, and you couldn't go out without fear of catching a deadly disease.

74% of Dems don’t want your corrupt, slobbering fool anymore.

I haven't talked to one Biden voter who told me 'If Only I knew about the bad selfies on the laptop!"

No one cared about that.

They cared about the fact that the economy was in ruins, the cities were in flames, and you couldn't go out without fear of catching a deadly disease.
Yes, y’all took fear mongering to a new level.

Too bad we didn't have a president who could lead, wasn't it, Anger Issues?
What would your slobbering hero done at that time? His record to date shows he would have done nothing….What a silly troll you are Joe. You think name calling will make people forget who, and what you stand for? Fat chance troll.

What would your slobbering hero done at that time? His record to date shows he would have done nothing….What a silly troll you are Joe. You think name calling will make people forget who, and what you stand for? Fat chance troll.

Actually, here's what Biden would have done, Anger Issues. Or more like, what he wouldn't have done.

He wouldn't have openly undermined Drs. Fauci and Brix because they were getting better press coverage.
He wouldn't have thrown out Obama's Pandemic Response plan
He wouldn't have encouraged armed assholes to show up at state capitols to protest lockdowns.
He wouldn't have lied that it would be over by Easter like Trump did.

True, Biden isn't showy like Trump. He treats the presidency like an institution, not a showy reality TV Game show.

Forum List

Back