Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

If the potato in chief runs I predict a resurgence of covid a few months before the election!!!! we can't have a dementia riddled moron debating the opposition!!!!

I just totally kicked easyt65 ass with a fact he didn't even know, and he's got NOTHING.
4i6Ckte.gif

Sure you did, skippy.

:itsok:

Actually, here's what Biden would have done, Anger Issues. Or more like, what he wouldn't have done.

He wouldn't have openly undermined Drs. Fauci and Brix because they were getting better press coverage.
He wouldn't have thrown out Obama's Pandemic Response plan
He wouldn't have encouraged armed assholes to show up at state capitols to protest lockdowns.
He wouldn't have lied that it would be over by Easter like Trump did.

True, Biden isn't showy like Trump. He treats the presidency like an institution, not a showy reality TV Game show.
I didn’t see a damned thing you think Biden would have done….You proved my point.

Wow the first true thing I have ever seen come from this troll.

Correct, only a 5 IQ can see the obvious fraud.

Those of us with an IQ in the double digits can actually identify the idiocy in that claim.

Unfortunately, you never passed either a math or science course....

So you believe 600F burning jet fuel produced a river of 2200F molten steel pouring out of the south tower....

And you believe this was NOT controlled demolition, because your IQ is under 5, and always will be....

The President of the United States debating a crazy anti-Vaxxer would be bad optics.

Cheering the MASS MURDER of Americans, you are...

Unfortunately, you never passed either a math or science course....

So you believe 600F burning jet fuel produced a river of 2200F molten steel pouring out of the south tower....

And you believe this was NOT controlled demolition, because your IQ is under 5, and always will be....

roflmfao.jpg

Of course. The last claim was proven in a court a million times to be a lie and the purveyors of that lie have been proven to have been lying willingly to your face about it.

And did that mean it was time to reevaluate the false assertion that the election was stolen? Of course not. You just moved to another excuse to cling to the same conclusion you already made.

No one cares that you moved to a new excuse. The only thing that proves is that you are dishonest in the claims in the first place. Facts and evidence do not matter, only narrative.

Show me one post of mine where I ever claimed election fraud was due to machines or fake ballots. You know, when you use what other people said and put my name on it, you have to know you're going to get called out. If you're going to lie...... I mean make a claim, I suggest you research it first to make sure somebody actually said what you think they said instead of just assuming.

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

the demafascist national committee, just doesn't like the democratic process.

The GOP didn't schedule any debates for the GOP primary in 2020 either.

What's your point?
some difference...1) Trump was wildly popular 2) Trump had announced already he was running for re-eleciton

The Demafascist canceled the debates even before Xiden made any annoucment, and he is also wildly unpopular, among dembots according to polling

It's not a conspiracy if there is proof to back it up. Conspiracies are when you make claims without evidence. We know for a fact that Twitter at the time hired former FBI agents. We also know the FBI told Twitter not to run stories about Hunter's laptop claiming phony Russian disinformation. We also have a survey that states 16% of the Biden voters would not have voted for him had they known about the laptop scandal. Without that attack on our democracy, Trump would still be our President today, and our country would be in much, much better shape.

You are wasting your time with that one.
It is programmed to the hilt with Cult propaganda.
No progress will be made.
Of course if you just want to exposes it's idiocy, by all means carry on

the demafascist national committee, just doesn't like the democratic process.

True
someone like RFK would be more than willing to debate Covid, it's origins, unverifiable mail in ballots, and Democrat Establishment Crime.

What would the Democrats do then, have Ray Epps organize a bum rush of the debate stage?

Forum List

Back