Marianne Williamson Joins RFK Jr. in Slamming DNC for No Debates During Democrat Primary

The candidates are never forced to actually address the actual question and then they are never held accountable when they do not live up to their answer.
So tell us why the DNC is so terrified of Biden being on a debate stage.

I think debates are going the way of the dinosaur. All they are is pissing matches.
they used to be important part of rhe political process but once it was exposed that CNN was leaking questions to the dems people realized the left had already undermined the democratic process amd lost faith

No, Trump simply said he wouldn't participate which is what I said.
neither of your links you provide say he won’t partake…they had partial quotes where he said his campaign was told or approved…i do see he said no to one of the debates..the second one

someone not partaking in one debate is it the same as the party canceling all debates and closing the democratic process from the people

your deflection is noted though

Weird.

I read both of your obscure lefty links and see no quote by Trump saying he will not participate in any debate.

Also, nothing in your bullshit links even mentions DeSantis, who YOU claimed Trump said he refused to debate.

Wanna try again, you lying sack of shit?:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
every notice how the propaganda he links to don’t ever actually even support his lies?

neither of your links you provide say he won’t partake…they had partial quotes where he said his campaign was told or approved…i do see he said no to one of the debates..the second one

someone not partaking in one debate is it the same as the party canceling all debates and closing the democratic process from the people

pknopp is a lying sack of shit. And he manages to prove it daily.

I said what Trump said, nothing other than that.

every notice how the propaganda he links to don’t ever actually even support his lies?
It would be a fun exercise to match his posts here to the transcripts of that Rachel Madcow dude’s show on MSDNC.

Forum List

Back