Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

'B...b....b...but Republicans...'

Your attempt to distract from Biden's cognitive impairment making it damn-near impossible for him to speak on stage let alone debate is a sad, pathetic failure.

:itsok:
Lol, how did those republican primary presidential debates go in 2020 numb nuts?

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

Not to worry, the sheeple will let themselves be hearded along with the rest of the group.

Now you love Fake News CNN. :auiqs.jpg:

You're like the dipshits who always denounce the New York Times, but then . . .

IMG_2893.jpg

Uh, yeah, here's the thing. We have a system for controlling these things Trump sabotaged.
Biden wouldn't have sabotaged them.
But yet you articulate nothing Biden would have done differently. So, your rant about Trump are just triggered nonsense, designed to troll.

But yet you articulate nothing Biden would have done differently. So, your rant about Trump are just triggered nonsense, designed to troll.
I gave you a whole list... I could give you a list of what Trump did wrong that Biden wouldn't have done.

There's kind of no point, though, Anger Issues. You'll never admit voting for Trump was a mistake no matter how many people he killed. Forget shooting someone on fifth avenue, he killed people on every avenue in the country and you don't care.

I gave you a whole list... I could give you a list of what Trump did wrong that Biden wouldn't have done.

There's kind of no point, though, Anger Issues. You'll never admit voting for Trump was a mistake no matter how many people he killed. Forget shooting someone on fifth avenue, he killed people on every avenue in the country and you don't care.
Giving me a list of what you think Trump did wrong IS all you did…I was looking for what you think Joe would have done differently.

Forum List

Back