Marianne Williamson Joins RFK Jr. in Slamming DNC for No Debates During Democrat Primary

why don’t you quote him saying what you said then?
pknopp said Trump refused to debate Disantis, then brought a link where Trump didn’t say he wouldn’t participate in the debates, and never mentioned Disantis.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Again, for the chronically dishonest:

The Republicans didn't just cancel the Primary DEBATES, they canceled the entire PRIMARIES.

I said what Trump said, nothing other than that.
No, you're a liar. Here's the truth!

GOP Schedules Republican Debates Without Discussing with President Trump First – He Responds​

For the 2024 election, the Democrats announced that they are done with debates indicating their candidate has already been selected. In response, the GOP decided to announce presidential debates in 2024 but they never discussed these debates with President Trump.

The GOP went around President Trump who is demolishing the field for 2024 by a long shot and worked out the debates themselves.

President Trump in response says “NO”.

[ "I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them. When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the “questions,” why subject yourself to being libeled and abused? Also, the Second Debate is being held at the Reagan Library, the Chairman of which is, amazingly, Fred Ryan, Publisher of The Washington Post. NO!"]

No, you're a liar. Here's the truth!

GOP Schedules Republican Debates Without Discussing with President Trump First – He Responds​

For the 2024 election, the Democrats announced that they are done with debates indicating their candidate has already been selected. In response, the GOP decided to announce presidential debates in 2024 but they never discussed these debates with President Trump.

The GOP went around President Trump who is demolishing the field for 2024 by a long shot and worked out the debates themselves.

[ "I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them. When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the “questions,” why subject yourself to being libeled and abused? Also, the Second Debate is being held at the Reagan Library, the Chairman of which is, amazingly, Fred Ryan, Publisher of The Washington Post. NO!"]

That's what I said.

Joe can’t think fast nor adjust on the fly nor react off the cuff
Thinkers all know that and only liberals are running around like mommy defending that nothing amiss with her boy.

Forum List

Back