Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

The debates are a shit show. There was a time when debates were actually substantive, but that ship has sailed.

Aside from his quackery about nut allergies and vaccines, I probably wouldn't mind if RFK Jr won the nomination.

LOL!!!

Keep it up.

quackery nut

You need

crazy batshit

Didn't you read your DNC talking points!!!

He ain't gonna be the nominee....

I hsve been wondering...

Let's say Joe declates tomorrow he is running in 2024...

Only 20% of Americans want a candidate running / a President in his 80s

His policies have managed to piss almost everyone off (except for China)

And he has so much criminal evidence against himself and his family...

If he runs what are the chances Democrats rally around him?

I believe the media has started to turn on Joe / the Bidens because they are afraid he WILL run...

I hsve been wondering...

Let's say Joe declates tomorrow he is running in 2024...

Only 20% of Americans want a candidate running / a President in his 80s

His policies have managed to piss almost everyone off (except for China)

And he has so much criminal evidence against himself and his family...

If he runs what are the chances Democrats rally around him?

I believe the media has started to turn on Joe / the Bidens because they are afraid he WILL run...

It won't matter. What matters are all the 911 Zionist billionaires who dictate to Democrat voters what Democrat voters should think...

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

I don't remember Trump debating Batshit Crazy Joe Walsh in 2020.

not sure why Biden is obligated to debate crazy RFK Jr.

This dumb motherfucker is bitching about Democrats canceling primary DEBATES after the RNC cancelled the ENTIRE PRIMARIES!!!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This dumb motherfucker is bitching about Democrats canceling primary DEBATES after the RNC cancelled the ENTIRE PRIMARIES!!!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

'B...b....b...but Republicans...'

Your attempt to distract from Biden's cognitive impairment making it damn-near impossible for him to speak on stage let alone debate is a sad, pathetic failure.

:itsok:

The GOP didn't schedule any debates for the GOP primary in 2020 either.

What's your point?

They are SCARED SCARED SCARED of RFKjr....

Laughing.....no one but conservatives gives a shit about RFK Jr..

That's why all the threads about him are started by conservatives.

Forum List

Back