March for life

How many of those "pro-life" monkeys also support the Cheney/Obama administration's endless war in the Middle East? All of them, or just most of them?

You probably didn't hear about this...

Pro-life marchers begin trek

The 41st March for Life stepped off a little after 1 p.m. Wednesday, the culmination of three days of events to recognize the legalization of abortion and a fight to end it.

March for Life 2014: Pro-life marchers begin trek to Supreme Court - Washington Times

Never have I seen so many Republicans demand that the best tool for destroying the Democrat electorate be done away with.

It will take too long....for every one they kill some other asshole creates 1.5 more.

How many of those "pro-life" monkeys also support the Cheney/Obama administration's endless war in the Middle East? All of them, or just most of them?

Spot on.

Those lives don't matter. Embryos matter more. Such stupidity, it's embarrassing.

Why doesn't the O/P rail against the children starving in Syria?

As George Carlin once asked, "How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette?"

The 41st March for Life stepped off a little after 1 p.m. Wednesday, the culmination of three days of events to recognize the legalization of abortion and a fight to end it.

March for Life 2014: Pro-life marchers begin trek to Supreme Court - Washington Times

Never have I seen so many Republicans demand that the best tool for destroying the Democrat electorate be done away with.

It will take too long....for every one they kill some other asshole creates 1.5 more.

What a fucking hypocrite you are. Just like Carlin said. You have no concept of human life at all. You're a fucking sociopath jumping on a phony bandwagon so you can feel better about your stupid fucking self.

The one has nothing to do with the other, Gertrude.
Actually, it's entirely related on the same moral scale because God said, "Thou shalt not kill." This means that if you call yourself a "pro-life" Christian and yet you support endless war and torture prisons, then you're not pro-life or Christian, and certainly not American.

FYI... babies come out the other hole.

Just sayin'.

So I guess they will increase at a 1.5% rate as opposed to a 2.5% rate. If the Republicans had their way on abortion they would have been electorally destroyed 15 years ago. How many Democrats were kept from the polls thanks to abortion? 50,000,000??!! If we could only subsidize it we could double that number within the same amount of time!!

The one has nothing to do with the other, Gertrude.

Too bad somebody didn't remove you when you were just a quivering mass of protoplasm. The world would be a better place.

Hey george carlin jr, it's to bad yo mamee didn't know how to use a coat hanger...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
BenKHWOCYAAEE9H.jpg

Hundreds of Thousands brave bitter cold in DC March for Life (Photos)

1/22/14

Normally when there’s a march in DC that attracts hundreds of thousands its a big news story. But for some (obvious) reasons, The March for Life rally in Washington DC isn’t exactly getting any media coverage. As I type there is there nothing on CNN, a tiny little spot on Fox News, nothing on NBC, and under reported crowds on ABC and CBS. I guess the progressive liberal biased media just doesn’t consider the yearly March for Life rally to be very newsworthy, because as Andrew Cuomo said, all pro-life people are ‘extremists.’

More than a hundred thousand people attended today’s March for Life rally. CBS and ABC claim ‘thousands.’ Not bad considering the ‘Polar Votex 2′ has made things frigid in DC. Out here in California, I’ve been in shorts all month. (teehee.) Here are a couple photos from the 2014 March of Life that the media wouldn’t show you:

Photos: Hundreds of Thousands agt DC March for Life 2014

What a fucking hypocrite you are. Just like Carlin said. You have no concept of human life at all. You're a fucking sociopath jumping on a phony bandwagon so you can feel better about your stupid fucking self.

As usual you missed the point...you're not from New Jersey are you?..

These are the same "christians" that want to cut food stamps and programs to the poor.

Their brand of "christian" charity is only good when your in the womb. Even then, they're not happy about your mother getting subsidized food or housing. Better she sleep in the park and drop you on the sidewalk, I guess.

But as soon as you pop out, all hungry and crying for food, you're a TAKER who wants free stuff. The good "christians" demand that their congressman cut all spending going to to maintain a basic standard of living for your and your brothers and sisters. And how dare your mom have so many kids she can't support. Why didn't she just…. um…. er…. not have them.

I went to the march of 2005 the year before I went off to college. I don't know if it was as cold as yesterday but it must've been close. The thing I remember most was how my feet almost fell off because the snow was soaking through my boots.

It was a great time and there were lots of good people. Hundreds of thousands come from all across the country every year. It's an amazing experience. I'm pretty shocked at how little coverage it got this year. I didn't even see it mentioned on Drudge.

Forum List

Back