This is what the elite democrats want for women. Woman who had RU 486 abortion describes it

No society. Really? The United States condons the murder of unborn human beings. It condones the mutilation, drugging and exploitation of children.
I meant: the murder of adults

And one cannot discriminate by age, if one wants to live in a just society where all persons are "created equal" and treated equally

Notice I didn't mention God. For some of us, the fact that HE created us is primary.. but even if one is not "religious" it is barbaric.. uncivilized... amoral to murder helpless children like a bully-thug

I meant: the murder of adults

And one cannot discriminate by age, if one wants to live in a just society where all persons are "created equal" and treated equally

Notice I didn't mention God. For some of us, the fact that HE created us is primary.. but even if one is not "religious" it is barbaric.. uncivilized... amoral to murder helpless children like a bully-thug
This is no longer a society that treats people equally. Equity abhors equality.

A 14 week fetus isn't viable, so it's not murder.

A fetus doesn't become remotely viable until week 21. (If you consider a lifetime of mental and physical disabilities "viable".)
My brother was born at 22 or 23 weeks. He has no health problems unless you count being short. (Then again-Mom is 5', Dad is 5'6", so nobody really expected the NBA to be in his future.)

Forum List

Back