This is what the elite democrats want for women. Woman who had RU 486 abortion describes it

Which God? Whose God?
If you don't like God

you could use common sense and logic to figure out that the unborn are

1) human
2) alive

(not to mention they didn't ask to be there)

and that
3) it takes a violent, destructive act to remove them

If you don't like God

1) human
2) alive

and that

Funny. The pregnant women are also alive and human! But you religious NaziCons always overlook that fact. Why is that?

Exactly. I have an internal conflict in this issue, my sense of morality when it comes to innocent life, vs. my belief in as little government as possible. To me that line draws at about the 1st trimester for birth control abortions.
As little government as possible. Therein lies the grief. Women today are just not acquainted with the whole idea of loving their children. They have many other things on their minds. The least of which is a hostile culture that regards women as.... Actually it doesn't regard them at all. At worst they are denigrated as Trads.

Funny. The pregnant women are also alive and human! But you religious NaziCons always overlook that fact. Why is that?
They aren't being executed so that argument is done. Be honest. Abortion is killing a human being and you are okay with that.

Along with that comes a continuing declining nation with more and more people depending on government for checks and benefits and other ways of surviving. We will not survive another depression like the 1930's. To many shallow people who are owed even with all of this social brotherhood training. A growing percentage of Prog voters' support Islam now. The support for Israel from the Progs most likely waning as the new reality slowly takes place.
Last time I questioned your mental state, I got a nasty note from someone... but sweet evil Jesus, man, everytime you post you go off onto these crazy tangents that have nothing to do with the topic.

Cradle-to-grave benefits are the mark of a humane and just society.

As little government as possible. Therein lies the grief. Women today are just not acquainted with the whole idea of loving their children. They have many other things on their minds. The least of which is a hostile culture that regards women as.... Actually it doesn't regard them at all. At worst they are denigrated as Trads.
The only people who are into "TradWives" are the ones who can't treat a woman as an equal partner.

If you don't like God

1) human
2) alive

and that

Except two-thirds of zygotes never attach to the uterine wall, and about 20% of the pregnancies that do attach end up being miscarriages.

So God isn't as keen on fetuses as you'd think.

Up until the last century, the infant mortality rate was as high as 50%. Boys wore dresses up until their fifth birthday, because investing in pants was considered an iffy proposition. A lot of these old time pictures of people holding babies? The babies are often dead and that was the only way they could stand still when the exposure time was minutes long.

God never cared all that much about fetuses or babies, until humans took charge of things with medicine.

Except two-thirds of zygotes never attach to the uterine wall, and about 20% of the pregnancies that do attach end up being miscarriages.

So God isn't as keen on fetuses as you'd think.

Up until the last century, the infant mortality rate was as high as 50%. Boys wore dresses up until their fifth birthday, because investing in pants was considered an iffy proposition. A lot of these old time pictures of people holding babies? The babies are often dead and that was the only way they could stand still when the exposure time was minutes long.

God never cared all that much about fetuses or babies, until humans took charge of things with medicine.
If God kills babies, certainly you should be allowed to as well.

If God kills babies, certainly you should be allowed to as well.
Fetuses aren't babies.

I would love to see there be less abortions. You don't get there by making abortion illegal. There were just as many abortions happening before Roe as after Roe. Doctor's just wrote down something else on the chart.

How you get to less abortions is.

Sex Education
Availability of Contraception
Paid family medical leave
Universal health care.

Because if it comes down to a choice between a $300 abortion and a $10,000 live birth with 18 years of obligations, the $300.00 abortion wins if the woman isn't keen on the idea.

Obviously being a trad wife is a decision you don't like. It's is obviously a decision you don't like at all.
No, I like women who are self-sufficient and capable.

Fetuses aren't babies.

I would love to see there be less abortions. You don't get there by making abortion illegal. There were just as many abortions happening before Roe as after Roe. Doctor's just wrote down something else on the chart.

How you get to less abortions is.

Sex Education
Availability of Contraception
Paid family medical leave
Universal health care.

Because if it comes down to a choice between a $300 abortion and a $10,000 live birth with 18 years of obligations, the $300.00 abortion wins if the woman isn't keen on the idea.

No, I like women who are self-sufficient and capable.
Ohhh. You responded to the wrong post. Mine was about tradwives.

As a stickler for details, abortion ends a human life. The reasons for the abortion are not material to the act. It is not murder simply because abortion is not (in most cases) an unlawful act. People who are pro abortion lie about it. It's not alive. It is. It's not human. It is.

Your reasons for abortion are to avoid responsibility both financial and moral. Just go with that.

Ohhh. You responded to the wrong post. Mine was about tradwives.
Which I answered. The problem with a Trad Wife is that she often gets traded in for a Trophy Wife and has no tradeable skills.

As a stickler for details, abortion ends a human life. The reasons for the abortion are not material to the act. It is not murder simply because abortion is not (in most cases) an unlawful act. People who are pro abortion lie about it. It's not alive. It is. It's not human. It is.

The issue here is viability. A fetus at 6 weeks is not viable, and looks nothing like a baby. This is why I have no problem with terminating it.

Your reasons for abortion are to avoid responsibility both financial and moral. Just go with that.
I've never had to pay for an abortion in my life. Mostly because my little soldier always wore his helmet.

If I had been, I would have taken whatever responsibility I had to. But I would also recognize, it's her decision at the end of the day. (Of course, my wife and I are in our 60s, so this isn't an issue.)

Which I answered. The problem with a Trad Wife is that she often gets traded in for a Trophy Wife and has no tradeable skills.

The issue here is viability. A fetus at 6 weeks is not viable, and looks nothing like a baby. This is why I have no problem with terminating it.

I've never had to pay for an abortion in my life. Mostly because my little soldier always wore his helmet.

If I had been, I would have taken whatever responsibility I had to. But I would also recognize, it's her decision at the end of the day. (Of course, my wife and I are in our 60s, so this isn't an issue.)
It doesn't have to be viable. It is a human being whose life was taken by a deliberate act. If you are okay with that be honest. Don't say it's not alive.

I am uninterested as to who makes the decision. It is no concern of mine.

It doesn't have to be viable. It is a human being whose life was taken by a deliberate act. If you are okay with that be honest. Don't say it's not alive.

I am uninterested as to who makes the decision. It is no concern of mine.
Except it isn't alive. It cannot survive without being attached to the uterine wall.

Legally, fetuses aren't people, nor are they people in medical science. It's why doctors abort fetuses all the time if they pose a medical threat to the woman's health.

RU-486 has been proven clinically safe for women for decades, this isn't even an issue.

If you nutters insist on trying to take away a woman's right to choose, you are pretty much giving Biden a second term.
Yup.

They won’t be satisfied until abortion everywhere for any reason is outlawed

Forum List

Back