Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

If that’s the standard, you have no hope here. And, face facts. It’s already clear you have no hope here.

I’ll translate your comment: you have no honest rejoinder so you choose instead to lie and run away. I’ve got your number already. Didn’t take long.

By the way, your posts are far too verbose. Not good. Not accurate. Not worthwhile. Just long winded.

Whatever.
If you have a short attention span, your problem.
If you make a claim of fact, back it up, or just say 'in my opinion.' and we'll agree or disagree and move on.
Life is nuanced, and sometime it requires more than a few words, which is why there are a gazillion books on life.
If you can't handle my content, don't read it.
Adn don't put words in my mouth, that's not an argument, that's a bullshit trick.

Whatever.
If you have a short attention span, your problem.
If you make a claim of fact, back it up, or just say 'in my opinion.' and we'll agree or disagree and move on.
Newsflash, you newb. I don’t take directions from a dishonest libtard.

You announced yourself as slightly left of center. Horseshit. You have already established that you are quite far left. And you’re singularly unimpressive.
Life is nuanced, and sometime it requires more than a few words, which is why there are a gazillion books on life.
Zzz. Now you’re a cheap philosopher.
If you can't handle my content, don't read it.
Again, you don’t get to give stage directions. But more importantly, I make the decisions. Not you. More about how life works. 👍
Adn don't put words in my mouth, that's not an argument, that's a bullshit trick.
I wouldn’t dream of it. And that’s not my style anyway. So feel free to sack up and make a valid argument based on facts.

I’ll wait.

Newsflash, you newb. I don’t take directions from a dishonest libtard

Was that what I was doing? Well pardon me. And, nothing spells 'honest' like someone who traffics in cheap shots.
You announced yourself as slightly left of center. Horseshit. You have already established that you are quite far left.
I haven't spoken enough on the issues for you to make that assessment.

And you’re singularly unimpressive.
Posturing/talking down, is not an argument/point, nor does it improve an argument or point.
Zzz. Now you’re a cheap philosopher.

Posturing, talking someone down to puff oneself up, is a pseudo debate trick. Not very impressive. You love to traffic in this kind of conversation? This is your thing? And you claim I'm not 'impressive', and you traffic in sophomoric rhetoric?

Physician, heal thy proverbial self.

Again, you don’t get to give stage directions.
Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums.
Is there a rule against it? It's so common I just assumed it. Moreover, that you've inferred I 'directed' well, you've inferred incorrectly.

But more importantly, I make the decisions. Not you.
Are you a moderator? If not, you're blowing hot air. If so, you're terrible at it.

More about how life works. 👍
What, this a pissing contest?
I wouldn’t dream of it. And that’s not my style anyway.
You wrote 'translation' and what followed was, in essence, putting words in my mouth because it implied my intent, position, made assessments of me without evidence. Vacuous claims are cheap. Any fool can toss off insults. You accuse, you provide evidence, that's how it works. If you don't think so, then we'll just part ways and you can pester some other poor slob whom you think you are superior to, but, in fact, aren't. .

So feel free to sack up and make a valid argument based on facts.

I’ll wait.

why bother, you have a short attention span, and you refuse to back up claims of fact.

Asking for substantiation for claims of fact has been debate etiquette on just about every forum I've been member of. Why, that isn't the case here? Show me the rule. Short of that, it's internet courtesy. But, of course, given your propensity to indulge in cheap rhetoric,, 'courtesy' isn't in your lexicon, eh?

And don't get your hopes up I will sling mud with you in your pigsty, not my style.

Clearly, it's yours.

And, you're so intelligent you think 'noob' equals 'lack of experience' 'greenhorne' etc.

Not very impressive, I'd say.

Last edited:
Was that what I was doing? Well pardon me. And, nothing spells 'honest' like someone who traffics in cheap shots.
Like you?
I haven't spoken enough on the issues for you to make that assessment.
Yes. You have.
Posturing/talking down, is not an argument/point, nor does it improve an argument or point.
Keep that in mind every time you do it.
Posturing, talking someone down to puff oneself up, is a pseudo debate trick.
Like the shit you think you’re being slick and pulling off?
Not very impressive.
You certainly aren’t.
You love to traffic in this kind of conversation?
Stop whining. You can peddle it, but object to taking it. Hypocrisy is strong in you.
This is your thing? And you claim I'm not 'impressive', and you traffic in sophomoric rhetoric?
Holy crap. You whine like a real little bitch. You whine long time. But you’re still just a hypocrite.
Physician, heal thy proverbial self.

Apply that advice liberally to yourself.
Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums.
Try writing complete English sentences.
Is there a rule against it? It's so common I just assumed it. Moreover, that you've inferred I 'directed' well, you've inferred incorrectly.
Bullshit. Lying doesn’t help you. What you wrote remains posted. Heck, I even quoted it.
Are you a moderator? If not, you're blowing hot air. If so, you're terrible at it.
No,you pussy. I’m not a moderator. And unlike you I haven’t given directions.
What, this a pissing contest?
What, you no know how to ask questions? Yes. You’ve been trying to engage in a pissing contest. Don’t like it? Good. Then don’t do it yourself.
You wrote 'translation' and what followed was, in essence, putting words in my mouth because it implied my intent, position, made assessments of me without evidence.
Huh?
Vacuous claims are cheap.
I’ve noticed that from your posts.
Any fool can toss off insults.
You’re just another fool then
You accuse, you provide evidence, that's how it works.
No. I see you doing something and I call you on it. That’s how it works.
If you don't think so, then we'll just part ways
So what. Run away. I don’t care.
and you can pester some other poor slob whom you think you are superior to,
I don’t think I’m superior. I just think you’re full of shit. Of course, in fairness? I am almost certainly better than you. But, tough luck on you.
but, in fact, aren't. .
That’s not a fact. It’s all but completely established. You are a pant load.

I know you went on and on for a few more paragraphs, but you’re too boring to chat with at this point.

If you ever wish to man up and have an actual discussion, I’ll deign to help you out. But you’re first going to have to practice what you verbosely preach. Here’s one last parting gift.

It helps if you at least try to post on topic. The topic is the Soros funding of Bragg which has resulted in this disgraceful prosecutorial abuse by Bragg against Trump.

Well, Given that Republican administrations occupy the white house for quite a few administrations, namely, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, HW Bush, G Bush, and Trump, either Republican administrations are:

1. Incompetent for not prosecuting criminal Democrats, assuming crimes are evenly committed in both demographics
2. Committing most of the crimes.

It's one or the other, take your pick.

If that is true, and I doubt it, then #1 is correct, Republican administrations are incompetent for letting Democrats 'get away with it'.

But, in truth, your contention is a rationalization, you can't handle the fact that the court records show:

View attachment 767678

Truth hurts, I know.

There is no evidence for either of those contentions. Deleting files that are not pertinent to business are routine for members of executive staff and cabinet members, she ordered her files to be deleted two weeks in advance of the subpoena. A Republican director of the FBI ruled that there was insufficient evidence to prosecute her.

In short, you are tall on claims, short on evidence.
Democrats are more corrupt, and they get away with it.
Like Barry Obama using the FBI and the DOJ to illegally spy on President's Trump's campaign and getting away with it.
Or like Joe Biden using his son and the Ukraine to launder bribe money and getting away with it.
Or like Bill Clinton taking bribes from the Chinese and getting away with it.

Vacuous accusation offered without substance or foundation. Comment dismissed.

Nice rant, but rants, if that is the salient part of your comment, which it is, it does not merit a thoughtful response.

If you want to debate issues, and are serious about it, I'd be happy to engage.

But rants are not interesting, and are a fool's errand insofar debating goes.

But who can take you seriously with a moniker like 'TroglocratsRdumb'?

I rest my case.
Yea, the Democrat Party is a crazy political cult.
Their cult members can't take reality.

Democrats are more corrupt, and they get away with it.
Like Barry Obama using the FBI and the DOJ to illegally spy on President's Trump's campaign and getting away with it.
Or like Joe Biden using his son and the Ukraine to launder bribe money and getting away with it.
Or like Bill Clinton taking bribes from the Chinese and getting away with it.
Even for a rube, you are remarkably credulous.

Soros PAK pulled its funding from Bragg's campaign, so says your link below, but you have to read the entire thing to find it out.
Besides being a vulture capitalist, as many are, he hasn't been indicted, so I'm not seeing the problem with recieving funds from him, if you are running a campaign.

Well, the fact is that more murders are commited in red states than blue. So, cherry pick your facts, as I just did, and 'both are true'.
Talk about cheery picking those murders occur in large blue cities like Columbus Ohio for example a liberal cesspool, with a woke white mayor

Well, Given that Republican administrations occupy the white house for quite a few administrations, namely, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, HW Bush, G Bush, and Trump, either Republican administrations are:

1. Incompetent for not prosecuting criminal Democrats, assuming crimes are evenly committed in both demographics
2. Committing most of the crimes.

It's one or the other, take your pick.
3. They are all in it together for power and money!!!

You’re more than nasty about Trump and about all who support Trump. But you remain incapable of listeningnor considering any views other than your own.

Nobody in the GOP or conservative side is eating their own. Internal disagreement is allowed in this side. It’s not tolerated by you liberal fascists. That includes total hypocrites such as you.
I’m sure Liz Cheney begs to differ.

You’re more than nasty about Trump and about all who support Trump. But you remain incapable of listeningnor considering any views other than your own.

Nobody in the GOP or conservative side is eating their own. Internal disagreement is allowed in this side. It’s not tolerated by you liberal fascists. That includes total hypocrites such as you.
Have you considered the prohibitive likelihood that you're wrong?

Again.

The GOP had become (and still largely is) a weak sister of the Democrap Parody. They have shown damn little spine in the past few decades. If Trump prevails, he will help guide them to a more genuine conservative foundation. If he fails, he’s already injected some new blood and fighting spirit into the GOP.

Forum List

Back