Mandatory voting would be dumb.

Every citizen has a stake in our society

Right, and at least half the citizens readily bite the hand that feeds them. The Democracked party was built off those with poor character and dispositions, and today provides great evidence of its progression.

Right, and at least half the citizens readily bite the hand that feeds them. The Democracked party was built off those with poor character and dispositions, and today provides great evidence of its progression.
The Democratic Party is built on representing We the People
The RepubliKlan Party is built on representing the Wealthy

The Democratic Party is built on representing We the People
The RepubliKlan Party is built on representing the Wealthy

Then HTF do you explain a Democracked party that:

A. Supported slavery, and they continue to market racism.
B. Refused civil rights by large numbers.
C. When they're in power the misery index climbs historically.
D. The wealthiest among us lean Democracked as do the wealthiest zip codes.

Do tell rightwinger.

Then HTF do you explain a Democracked party that:

A. Supported slavery, and they continue to market racism.
B. Refused civil rights by large numbers.
C. When they're in power the misery index climbs historically.
D. The wealthiest among us lean Democracked as do the wealthiest zip codes.

Do tell rightwinger.

Slavery existed in the South for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed. It was a Southern institution not a one implemented by Democrats

Civil Rights was also a North/South issue with Democrats in the North leading the issue and a Democratic President signing it into law

Wealthy Democrats support raising their own taxes, wealthy Republicans support cutting benefits to the poor

Hey rightwing, since the Democruds "support we the people" :abgg2q.jpg: as you say.......

Explain why they desire liberal borders knowing full well that increases prices, reduces wages, increases disunion and chaos, and more importantly to Democrooks, it increases their support knowing the dumber or ignorant a person is the more likely they're swayed to vote Demonicrat?

Doesn't sound like they support "we the people" to me. Sounds like they support themselves at your expense.

Democrats encourage EVERYONE to vote

Republicans?Not so much
Why you might ask?

Because Republican ideology mainly benefits the wealthy and there just aren't enough of them and others who support them to win elections.

Republicans are always offering up ways to restrict who can vote. Ya don't have to be a rocket surgeon to see through it

Hey rightwing, since the Democruds "support we the people" :abgg2q.jpg: as you say.......
"We the People" has been twisted (mostly by Democrats) into a rallying cry for majority rule. An in-your-face cheer, kind of like "elections have consequences".

For them it's just a big middle finger to the minority: "Suck it"

"We the People" has been twisted (mostly by Democrats) into a rallying cry for majority rule. An in-your-face cheer, kind of like "elections have consequences".

Like I said...Republicans want minority rule.

Like I said...Republicans want minority rule.
I can't speak for Republicans, but I don't want government "rule" in the first place. The government is there to protect our rights, not to rule us. That's the real meaning of We the People - but Dems forgot that long ago.

We the People is a reminder that it is the American people that created the United States
Not the Corporations that Republicans support

We the People is a reminder that it is the American people that created the United States
Not the Corporations that Republicans support
Then why do you invoke it only when majority rule is being challenged?

First of all, what is to stop someone from simply casting an empty ballot? Are you going to stand there and watch over their shoulder? Arrest them if they don't fill out THEIR ballot to YOUR satisfaction? Because that's called voter intimidation.

Let's say you're willing to settle for people casting empty ballots if that's what they want to do. Then why require them to show up in the first place? Why kill the trees to print the paper? Don't you want to save the environment?

Mandatory voting takes a society one step closer to sham elections where Putin gets 95% of the vote. There are plenty of offices that go uncontested.

Obligations are not rights. Converting something into an obligation destroys the previously existing RIGHT. Free speech is a RIGHT. I can speak, or I can stay silent. It's all the same right. Likewise, voting is a RIGHT which inherently entails a freedom to not vote. Serving on a jury isn't a right. Paying taxes isn't a right. They're obligations. Voting should be remain a RIGHT.
Considering we already have 100% turn out in largely Black big cities why?

I invoke it when the rights of We the People are being violated
No you don't. You invoke it when anyone is speaking up for the rights of the minority. You smugly whip out "We the People" as a "fuck you we have more votes" statement. Don't be coy. Own your inner troll!

Last edited:
I can't speak for Republicans, but I don't want government "rule" in the first place. The government is there to protect our rights, not to rule us. That's the real meaning of We the People - but Dems forgot that long ago.
Yea nice bumper sticker but the reality is that one party or the other is going to push their policies.

Republicans are in the minority and they want THEIR policies to take precedent and those policies primarily benefit the wealthy

Yea nice bumper sticker but the reality is that one party or the other is going to push their policies.

Republicans are in the minority and they want THEIR policies to take precedent and those policies primarily benefit the wealthy
Republicans are heavily favored to win the House, and they are a minority? Try again.

Forum List

Back