Bitcoin millionaire Bruce Fenton is newest GOP candidate challenging incumbent Democrat Senator Maggie Hassan in New Hampshire

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bitcoiner Bruce Fenton Confirms He’s Running for NH Senate

The long-time crypto proponent hopes to take on vulnerable incumbent Maggie Hassan and is initially funding his campaign with $5 million of personal bitcoin wealth

I wish rich people would find less destructive hobbies than going into politics. They can already call up congressmen and get them on the phone, what more do they want?

I wish rich people would find less destructive hobbies than going into politics. They can already call up congressmen and get them on the phone, what more do they want?
Plus, time has proven that rich people make for lousy leaders.

"Free State extremist" - sounds like an endorsement from the Democratic Party.

That may be how Dems interpret it. I suspect it's the word "free" that they find offensive.
It's because it's a lie. Running a state like a dictatorship and robbing county and local governments of their authority is hardly a recipe for freedom.

It's because it's a lie. Running a state like a dictatorship and robbing county and local governments of their authority is hardly a recipe for freedom.
Agreed. That would suck.

But I think Dems don't like the concept of freedom in general. Mostly, it just gets in the way of their plans to shape society to their liking.

Agreed. That would suck.

But I think Dems don't like the concept of freedom in general. Mostly, it just gets in the way of their plans to shape society to their liking.
So if we ban and criminalize everything you don't like will we a be a freer people? Social conservatives will never recognize the right to be different or sinful or just plain weird.

So if we ban and criminalize everything you don't like will we a be a freer people?
Huh... who said anything like that?? I sure didn't.
Social conservatives will never recognize the right to be different or sinful or just plain weird.
I don't know about "never", but it's true - they're often just as bad as Dems when it comes to their desire to force others to play their game.

Huh... who said anything like that?? I sure didn't.

I don't know about "never", but it's true - they're often just as bad as Dems when it comes to their desire to force others to play their game.
My point is that the prevailing idea of conservative freedom involves criminalizing most forms of "deviant" behavior. I'm an adult and I want to live in an adult world not the PG13 version the evangelicals have planned for us.

My point is that the prevailing idea of conservative freedom involves criminalizing most forms of "deviant" behavior. I'm an adult and I want to live in an adult world not the PG13 version the evangelicals have planned for us.
How's that any different them dems forcing all their preferences on people? In my view both parties are mostly interested in forcing their values on others.

Forum List

Back