Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

It should be fairly obvious that the political party the blacks show allegiance to, the Democratic Party, is good at making promises but rarely delivers on them. The Democratic Party promises the blacks diamonds but delivers zirconium. Decades pass with the democrats in charge of the big cities but little changes. As you point out “illiteracy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of health care, etc.“ still remain.

Trump had some interest in making life better for the blacks but the reality is Trump was never a Republican. He just carjacked the Republican elephant and used his spurs to force it to beat Hillary on her Democrat donkey.

So since neither major party seems great at improving education and opportunity for the blacks why don’t they create their own third Party.

If they ever did wise up and make a third political party in just a few years both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party would fight to get the vote from the new party so they could push their agenda through. The new black party might not have an enormous amount of elected representatives but enough to have tremendous power.

Of course if the blacks ever do this they should avoid letting their party be run by whites. I’m not saying it should be a black only party but blacks should be in charge. Also the current black “leaders” like Al Sharpton should be excluded from a leadership role or they would continue to keep the blacks down so they can personally profit from playing the victim card.
T
Reread post #74

Everything you need to know is there.
To think a life in poverty, along with all the other dysfunctional aspects doesn’t cause mental illness in some people, is terribly ignorant and a lack of awareness. Are you related to Bezos?

yeah they are all far more violent…well maybe not Vietnam now, but those poor people ain’t got a pit to pee in, let alone the energy to be violent
Totally tone deaf. Sadly too many Americans are just as dumb.

T

To think a life in poverty, along with all the other dysfunctional aspects doesn’t cause mental illness in some people, is terribly ignorant and a lack of awareness. Are you related to Bezos?
You're pulling shit out of your asshole again. That's all you ever do. Go 'talk' to someone who might be gullible enough to think you know what you're talking about. I doubt anyone on this board believes that. So quit wasting our time with your imagined bullshit.

just highlighting we aren’t the most violent nation in the world as the poster claimed
The problem with that is the US government is by far the most violent entity on the planet. You not knowing this means you’ve been duped.

The problem with that is the US government is by far the most violent entity on the planet. You not knowing this means you’ve been duped.
they are certainly capable of it…but aren’t.

No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
All those things can be found in countless poor white neighborhoods, but they dont have the violence that the black community has. The problem isnt poverty, its their culture.

In his mind that is excatly right.
He is, essentially, repeating the very post I made that he disagreed with - that everything blacks do that is wrong is because of non black people.

I don't care what color the guy is.. Punching a 12 year old is just criminal.

I remember when state mental institutions in California were just closed down.
A shameful legacy of Ronald Reagan's.

To be honest.. They believed that chemistry could solve the problems of the mentally ill and discharged them with a prescription. Stupid, huh?

All the more reason to stay out of urban areas…. Innocent pedestrians and bystanders are subject to the knockout game.

Seven yrs is crazy. People get near that 4 murder n armed robbery
The motivations are very different. It was not a botched robbery.

He's a fucking sadistic sociopath. He will always be a danger to women and children. There is no evidence that those kind of assholes can be rehabilitated. The longer they can keep him off the streets, the better.

Last edited:
T

Plenty of rich white people with enormous privilege suffer from mental illness. Plenty of poor people who live in crime ridden neighborhoods are totally sane.

I am not related to Bezos. I help making him rich by ordering plenty of items from Amazon. I should have bought stock in Amazon in the early days but I missed that opportunity.

The motivations are very different. It was not a botched robbery.

He's a fucking sadistic sociopath. He will always be a danger to women and children. There is no evidence that those kind of assholes can be rehabilitated. The longer they can keep him off the streets, the better.
Stop getting emotional.

No one is saying what he did was right. He deserves to be punished. But 7 years is insane

Forum List

Back