Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

Another example of the MSM ignoring obviously racist black on white crime!!

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Our dysfunctional society breeds crazy people, generation after generation.

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Completely wrong.
The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Because that is what he was taught in all facets of his life.

Completely wrong.
The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Taught by democrats to hate whitey.

Completely wrong.

What do you expect from the most violent country in the world?

There is one way to revenge a sucker punch. When sober call him outside the bar for mano y mano. He won't come which embarrasses him in front of his friends and makes you a hero all over town.

Completely wrong.
No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.

There is one way to revenge a sucker punch. When sober call him outside the bar for mano y mano. He won't come which embarrasses him in front of his friends and makes you a hero all over town.
That would have to be one hell of a foe for that person to be considered a hero....

Completely wrong.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.

How does assaulting a 12 year old fix any of that?

Completely wrong.

HAha.... yeah... no.

Forum List

Back