Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

Me ? I'd prefer street justice. He should be made fight pro fighters bare knuckle and have them beat to within of his life. That's a better punishment in my opinon
Hopefully this coward will get his share of "prison justice".
This guy will never do seven years, in all likelihood, but it will sure seem like it when this guy is
beaten by some prison hard asses.

Street justice only works for the animals in our society, I’d prefer the Courts however their track record isn’t that great either.
Human beings are animals. That's how you sort ppl like that. You man up n beat the shit outta them. But as I say. Seven years is wrong.

Hopefully this coward will get his share of "prison justice".
This guy will never do seven years, in all likelihood, but it will sure seem like it when this guy is
beaten by some prison hard asses.
A suspended sentence n years probation would have been better. 7 yrs is crazy

Yeah skin color means nothing to u, yeah until a blk man dates your daughter
My sister married a black man and had a daughter, but the marriage did not last as he was abusive and violent. My daughter was free to date black men as well. She dated a real nice guy but they broke up and she married a white guy from Sweden of all places.

He deserved the time and maybe a few years more, it takes a real coward to sucker punch a kid. Funny thing is though these same folks will cheer on a white man murdering a black teenager.
Of. If you're white person your always meant to support a white person killing or harming a black person.

My sister married a black man and had a daughter, but the marriage did not last as he was abusive and violent. My daughter was free to date black men as well. She dated a real nice guy but they broke up and she married a white guy from Sweden of all places.
Who you think your talking to ? Stop lying. You think I'm gonna fall for you bs story ?

Who you think your talking to ? Stop lying. You think I'm gonna fall for you bs story ?
Nope My niece is black and has kids of her own, but they live in Washington state and I live in NC. Never see them or my 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Or any of my nieces and nephews or grand ones now.

Nope My niece is black and has kids of her own, but they live in Washington state and I live in NC. Never see them or my 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Or any of my nieces and nephews or grand ones now.
Remember I was talking about your daughter. Not niece. YOUR DAUGHTER GETTING WITH A BLK MAN. Not niece

Forum List

Back