LA gangster who shot and paralyzed a 16-year-old girl now works for California's Department of Public Safety after Gavin Newsom slashed his 162 year

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Governor Newsome gave early release to a convicted mass shooter, became friends with him, was photographed in public with him, and got him a cushy government funded job.

Meanwhile, Newsome has shown zero concern for the innocent victim who was paralyzed by this convicted mass shooter.

LA gangster who shot and paralyzed a 16-year-old girl now works for California's Department of Public Safety after Gavin Newsom slashed his 162 year sentence to just eight years​

23 November 2023

78174593-12785171-image-a-11_1700772836920.jpg

Above: Jarad Nava, now 28, works as an assistant in the Department of Public Safety and is an advocate of prison reform and was featured in a Los Angeles Times profile today. He is shown with California Governor Gavin Newsom

78173891-12785171-Victim_Yesenia_Castro_was_16_when_she_was_shot_in_the_back_and_l-m-10_1700771990078.jpg

Above: Victim, Yesenia Castro, was 16 when she was shot in the back and lost use of her legs. She wanted Nava to spend at least 50 years in prison

A former gangster who was sentenced to 162 years in prison for shooting and paralyzing a 16-year-old girl in 2012 is now working in the California capitol.

Jarad Nava, now 28, works as an assistant in the Department of Public Safety and is an advocate of prison reform. He was featured in a Los Angeles Times profile Thursday and credits California's Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom for his early release.

In 2012, while drunk and high, he shot into a car carrying the relatives of a rival gang member. One of the victims was 16-year-old Yesenia Castro, who was shot in the back.

After trial, he was sentenced to 162 years in prison on four counts of attempted murder.

In the years that followed, he was featured in a prison reform documentary that highlighted his case and the plight of young offenders who the filmmakers felt had been unfairly represented.

Yesenia, his victim, was interviewed for the film and said she wanted him to spend 50 years in prison.

'When they arrested him, I felt relieved. I don't want him to be dead or anything, I just want him to pay a price,' she said.

Despite that, his sentence was commuted to 10 years by Gavin Newsom. He eventually walked free in 2020, eight years after the shooting.

Well he has turned over a new leaf or he will be right back where he came from. Time will tell.

Governor Newsome gave early release to a convicted mass shooter, became friends with him, was photographed in public with him, and got him a cushy government funded job.

Meanwhile, Newsome has shown zero concern for the innocent victim who was paralyzed by this convicted mass shooter.

LA gangster who shot and paralyzed a 16-year-old girl now works for California's Department of Public Safety after Gavin Newsom slashed his 162 year sentence to just eight years​

23 November 2023

Above: Jarad Nava, now 28, works as an assistant in the Department of Public Safety and is an advocate of prison reform and was featured in a Los Angeles Times profile today. He is shown with California Governor Gavin Newsom

78173891-12785171-Victim_Yesenia_Castro_was_16_when_she_was_shot_in_the_back_and_l-m-10_1700771990078.jpg

Above: Victim, Yesenia Castro, was 16 when she was shot in the back and lost use of her legs. She wanted Nava to spend at least 50 years in prison

A former gangster who was sentenced to 162 years in prison for shooting and paralyzing a 16-year-old girl in 2012 is now working in the California capitol.

Jarad Nava, now 28, works as an assistant in the Department of Public Safety and is an advocate of prison reform. He was featured in a Los Angeles Times profile Thursday and credits California's Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom for his early release.

In 2012, while drunk and high, he shot into a car carrying the relatives of a rival gang member. One of the victims was 16-year-old Yesenia Castro, who was shot in the back.

After trial, he was sentenced to 162 years in prison on four counts of attempted murder.

In the years that followed, he was featured in a prison reform documentary that highlighted his case and the plight of young offenders who the filmmakers felt had been unfairly represented.

Yesenia, his victim, was interviewed for the film and said she wanted him to spend 50 years in prison.

'When they arrested him, I felt relieved. I don't want him to be dead or anything, I just want him to pay a price,' she said.

Despite that, his sentence was commuted to 10 years by Gavin Newsom. He eventually walked free in 2020, eight years after the shooting.
Yes, that is Progressivism in progress. Meanwhile, crime is skyrocketing and I can't quite put my finger on why.

23 November 2023

Disgusting. Cali loves those pieces of shit no end.

Utter destruction? Lol.

Why is it red states tend to lead in murder rates, lower education and obesity?

A lot more minorities, like Obama's and Biden's criminal illegal aliens. And name a red state that has higher murder rates than 'blue;' cities' where you faggots and Oppressed Minority gimps dominate politics.

The PEanut Gallery can see for themselves, and then laugh at your clumsy infant like lies.

Also see ....

Minorities are walking crime waves, legal or illegal.

Last edited:
A lot more minorities, like Obama's and Biden's criminal illegal aliens. And name a red state that has higher murder rates tan 'blue;' cities' where you faggots and gimps dominate politics.

I tend to think those illegals, visa carrying and amnesty claiming immigrants are the fault of Congress but you do you.

Lol. How the hell could a densely populated city have a lower murder then am entire state? Let's keep this apples to apples.

The PEanut Gallery can see for themselves, and then laugh at your clumsy infant like lies.

Yes. Densely populated areas have had more crime since the dawn of time. Since way before political parties existed. We all know that and the reasons why except for poor rubes riled up by propaganda to divide America.

What this is about is why red states are such shitholes and tend to have higher murder rates, less education, and more obesity?

I tend to think those illegals, visa carrying and amnesty claiming immigrants are the fault of Congress but you do you.

Lol. How the hell could a densely populated city have a lower murder then am entire state? Let's keep this apples to apples.

Yes. Densely populated areas have had more crime since the dawn of time. Since way before political parties existed. We all know that and the reasons why except for poor rubes riled up by propaganda to divide America.

What this is about is why red states are such shitholes and tend to have higher murder rates, less education, and more obesity?

Keep being too stupid to comment sanely.

Think about the dark city shitholes in blue states…YOU RACIST!

Lol. More playing the racist card by snowflake trumpers.

You knew all along that it is dark cities that fuck up ALL the spreadsheets in red states….How dare you outline that.
No. What I said is densely populated areas have always had more crime...since forever, and that red states tend to have higher murder rates, higher obesity and less education.

Not sure what your meltdown diatribe is about but you'll get over it in time.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back