Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

why not demand lwop while you are on a full drama queen roll?

lol
You seem as manly as a punk that is man enough to sucker punch 12 year olds. The guy is a coward, he gets what he gets for being a piece of scum. Move on Karen.

There's nothing emotional about it, DAN.

Just the facts. Could you provide the USMB forum with any shred of evidence that assholes like that can ever be rehabilitated?
You don't like to see a black man laying out someone who is white.

So you get emotional about because

1) You go into protective mode when you see a white person hurt (especially if the person doing the hurting was blk)

2) Stuff like this confirms all you're beliefs that you have about black people.

If this was the other way round ? And it was a white cop ? You would have been justifiying it to the max.

Now let's be clear. He was wrong n he is a big time coward. He should be punished but seven years is insane.

I may not condone murder...but I understand it.

And armed robbery...I get the motivation there too.

An unprovoked attack on an 12 year old while on probation... Seven years is a minimum IMO.

The longer this guy is locked away the better.
So what he did was as bad murder?

Well I'll take being socked in the mouth over being murdered any day of the wk

Agree with everything except this.

Seven years is just about right.

This fella is a danger to society.

If one cannot restrain themselves from unprovoked random attacks against innocent children on the street. Prison is the best place for them IMO.
What is not being recognized is that these kinds of random attacks by blacks are hate crimes....which means he should have got more than just 7 years.

Blacks committ more hate crimes than any other race yet they are rarely charged with it.

• 23.9% of reported hate crimes were committed by Black or so called.....African Americans---who compose approx. l2 % of our total pop. thus very disproportionate....not even to mention most are never reported as hate crimes...which means their percentage of hate crimes is much higher than reported.

Last edited:
So what he did was as bad murder?

Well I'll take being socked in the mouth over being murdered any day of the wk
Such an attack on a child could easily cause death or brain damage. Time and again we see these sorts of attacks on video.....how many are not captured on video? Most likely the majority.

How many videos do we see of white men sneaking up and punching a black....I have never seen one on here...I am sure if such a video existed the Negroids that post on here would have presented it already.

The big question is why these violent blacks are not charged with a hate crime when they do their thang?

1) You go into protective mode when you see a white person hurt (especially if the person doing the hurting was blk)

2) Stuff like this confirms all you're beliefs that you have about black people.

If this was the other way round ? And it was a white cop ? You would have been justifiying it to the max.

Now let's be clear. He was wrong n he is a big time coward. He should be punished but seven years is insane.

7 years sounds right to me. Why does color matter?

He will not serve 7 yrs....after a yr or 2 he will get probation.....these critters are usually on probation from a previous crime when they go out and comitt another.....usually they get away with them because most of them are not caught on video.

Anti-white racist DANs like you tend to project your own racism on others.

7 years is beyond excessive, you full fledged ninny.
Seven years is to lenient. The guy suckered punched a 12 year old kid. The kid did nothing to prove the low grade moron and the guy is proven to be a menace to people. The manor and callousness of the action proves he didn't care or think about consequences.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, Karen.

Papageorgio
Seven years is to lenient.

Seven years is insane. He pled guilty too. He should have received no more than 30 days in jail and maybe 6 months probation. This is a country when men who are rapists and sex traffickers are Getting 3 years.

Papageorgio
The guy suckered punched a 12 year old kid.

We know.

Papageorgio
The kid did nothing to prove the low grade moron

We know

Papageorgio
and the guy is proven to be a menace to people. The manor and callousness of the action proves he didn't care or think about consequences.

I bet the judge is white and was mad as hell. Had he had inappropriate sexual contact with that boy he would probably would have gotten less time. That's the crazy part of it

Papageorgio
Seven years is to lenient.

Seven years is insane. He pled guilty too. He should have received no more than 30 days in jail and maybe 6 months probation. This is a country when men who are rapists and sex traffickers are Getting 3 years.

Papageorgio
The guy suckered punched a 12 year old kid.

We know.

Papageorgio
The kid did nothing to prove the low grade moron

We know

Papageorgio
and the guy is proven to be a menace to people. The manor and callousness of the action proves he didn't care or think about consequences.

I bet the judge is white and was mad as hell. Had he had inappropriate sexual contact with that boy he would probably would have gotten less time. That's the crazy part of it
Personally, I don't care if the judge, the perp or the victim are all purple, what the guy did was the lowest of the low and is a little coward. The guy is a chicken shit coward that is a menace. He needs to go and think about his moronic, cowardly and fucked up actions.

Don't get me going on rapist because they all deserve the death penalty.

Personally, I don't care if the judge, the perp or the victim are all purple, what the guy did was the lowest of the low and is a little coward. The guy is a chicken shit coward that is a menace. He needs to go and think about his moronic, cowardly and fucked up actions.

Don't get me going on rapist because they all deserve the death penalty.
Me ? I'd prefer street justice. He should be made fight pro fighters bare knuckle and have them beat to within of his life. That's a better punishment in my opinon

Me ? I'd prefer street justice. He should be made fight pro fighters bare knuckle and have them beat to within of his life. That's a better punishment in my opinon
If the victim was white, what would you say? :laugh:

Street justice only works for the animals in our society, I’d prefer the Courts however their track record isn’t that great either.

Forum List

Back