Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

he should get the death penalty, folks!

If its true that the guy gave himself up and took ownership of the wrong doing, that right there I am guessing is what saved him from getting a worse punishment compared to what he was given.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly
Seven year prison sentence is absurd, but further proof that our justice system is a failure and terribly biased. No rich person would have seen prison time.

I don't think the sentence is too much.. The Perp was probably abused as a boy.. Maybe his father punched him in the face.
Yeah that seven years in prison should fix him.

He's young.. Maybe by the time he gets out he'll learn some self control.

Do YOU have a 12 year old son?

Seven year prison sentence is absurd, but further proof that our justice system is a failure and terribly biased. No rich person would have seen prison time.
I don't think anyone believes a seven year sentence will result in seven years in jail.
And you and I don't know anything about this guy's background and what considerations went
into this sentence.

Furthermore I can't imagine a rich person pulling his Porsche or Cadillac Escalade over so he could run
over and sucker punch a twelve year old. Look how absurd your response is.

I've seen you post sensible posts. This isn't one of them.
True enough, due to the Golden Rule (those with the gold rule), rich people are given slack in sentencing
but you just don't see the wealthy committing idiotic crimes like this either.
So that point is really moot anyway. Try again. Try harder.
If you think justice is blind and the rich receive the same treatment as the poor in our justice system, you’re uninformed.
Here: Let me help you with the part of my post you must have missed due to temporary blindness
or something.
"I've seen you post sensible posts. This isn't one of them.
True enough, due to the Golden Rule (those with the gold rule), rich people are given slack in sentencing but you just don't see the wealthy committing idiotic crimes like this either.
So that point is really moot anyway. Try again. Try harder. "

Drop your senseless insistence on posting things already agreed upon.
I don't know what you hope to accomplish. You only alienate people.

The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Because that is what he was taught in all facets of his life.
Are you a Caucasian?
Are you a fan of long walks? Cause... that has about as much relevance.
Yes or no?

Another example of the MSM ignoring obviously racist black on white crime!!

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Our dysfunctional society breeds crazy people, generation after generation.
Completely wrong.
The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Given permission to be violent. Given justification to kill. To him he did nothing wrong.

White weakness is hazardous to your life........more to come.\
Your babies and children are fair game.

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

Last edited:
7 years? ridiculous system

Do YOU get frustrated because you want a BMW and a beach house? Do you punch innocent people (or children) on the street?

As a country we kill thousands of innocent people to maintain our ability to buy a BMW and new beach house.

Well then I guess the Black man who punched the 12 year old is justified.
The fraud potentate ogled a girl near that age with hair barettes and mind ph uked her. You know it is wrong. Real wrong. Joe does these things and is protected.

Another remedial reading lesson. The OP said this story wasn't being covered. I posted where it was.
Remedial reading lesson? You might want to get someone to explain what that is as my question had nothing to do with reading ability. Tighten up, fool.

Shame Hawaii is such a beautiful place. Be nice if we could turn it into just a prison for people like this. Drop them off and just fly away. No taxpayer dollars to house them or anything. Just put em on a island and leave them.

People like this need to be removed from society completely and just be done with it.

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Completely wrong.
No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
All of those are a result of coddling and excusing poor life choices, not society dysfunction.

Completely wrong.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
All of those are a result of coddling and excusing poor life choices, not society dysfunction.
I don’t agree.

He's a Predator and as such needs to be put out of his misery and ours. He's a threat to everyone, shoot him like a rabid raccoon and be done with this pathetic evil creature.

Everything you've written is pure bullshit. There is NO fucking way you can 'know' the mind of this person, or anything about his life. You're speculation is laughable. I'll bet you have NEVER known the kind of person you've described. And you sure as hell have never spent any time in the hood.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say you're talking out of your ass. Period.

Everything you've written is pure bullshit. There is NO fucking way you can 'know' the mind of this person, or anything about his life. You're speculation is laughable. I'll bet you have NEVER known the kind of person you've described. And you sure as hell have never spent any time in the hood.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say you're talking out of your ass. Period.
Are you denying a life in poverty can cause mental problems? If so, we’re done here.

Forum List

Back