Man Who Ran Over And Killed Another Man Because Of His Political Affiliation Gets Five Years

Yup. You're still as dumb as a rock. The Dummycrat could have murdered the boy on Neptune, the Congo, or on a Russian submarine. It wouldn't change the fact that a Dummycrat committed a murder and was given a hand slap by a passive, idiotic judge. You also forgot to mention that 20% of the idiots in that region are likely Dummycrats.
That one is nothing but a troll.

While peaceful J6 protesters and Proud Boy leaders get 10 years of prison or more for tame “crimes,” a Democrat gets 5 years for premeditated, aggravated murder of a young man because he didn't agree with his politics. Don't anyone tell me that there isn't a two-tiered “justice” system. It couldn't be any more clear. 5 years is a hand slap for committing 1st Degree Murder.
Mod Edited to achieve clean start. White 6

Man Who Ran Down and KILLED a Teenager for Being a Republican in 2022 Sentenced to Only Five Years in Prison

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

"In September of last year, a North Dakota man named Shannon Brandt ran down and killed a teenager named Cayler Ellingson because he supposedly suspected him of being a Republican extremist."
It’s too bad he wasn’t in South Dakota where you can run people over with your car and never go to jail.

Yup. You're still as dumb as a rock. The Dummycrat could have murdered the boy on Neptune, the Congo, or on a Russian submarine. It wouldn't change the fact that a Dummycrat committed a murder and was given a hand slap by a passive, idiotic judge. You also forgot to mention that 20% of the idiots in that region are likely Dummycrats.
This reminds me of how Sidney Powell broke into a polling place and hacked into voting machines but this was a precinct that 70% of the people voted for trump. Looks like she was going to a safe place to rig the vote but got caught

Actually ... I believe rapists should get the death penalty, as well as the murderous ideologue and topic of this thread.
You have to be pretty evil to rape someone. Let’s all consider what this person made the victim go through. Makes me want to have 3 guys in prison do it to him. At least once. And do I ever want a person like that walking among us? No. But then I start thinking what if he didn’t do it and people can be rehabilitated. Or taught a lesson so they won’t do it again. So I’m torn.

If I knew 100% they did it and it was violent, I’d b ok putting them down. I’d be ok castrating them before letting them out. injecting them with anti testosterone medicines.

I certainly don’t have pity on the ones who truly did it.

While peaceful J6 protesters and Proud Boy leaders get 10 years of prison or more for tame “crimes,” a Democrat gets 5 years for premeditated, aggravated murder of a young man because he didn't agree with his politics. Don't anyone tell me that there isn't a two-tiered “justice” system. It couldn't be any more clear. 5 years is a hand slap for committing 1st Degree Murder.

Man Who Ran Down and KILLED a Teenager for Being a Republican in 2022 Sentenced to Only Five Years in Prison

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

"In September of last year, a North Dakota man named Shannon Brandt ran down and killed a teenager named Cayler Ellingson because he supposedly suspected him of being a Republican extremist."
On the face of it, I agree he should have gotten more. But now the parents can sue him.

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

He got 5 years for manslaughter dipshit. And police investigation found there to be no political motivation.

It appears that true criminal behavior is rewarded and revered.

#8​

The 11 Point Plan of the Frankfurt School​

1. The creation of racism offenses.

2. Continual change to create confusion.

3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.

4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.

5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6. The promotion of excessive drinking.

7. Emptying of churches.

8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.

9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.

10. Control and dumbing down of media.

11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family.

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

I guess that means don't fuck with us?

The victim was white and his political affiliation was republican and as such a presumed enemy of the regime so the lightest sentence was appropriate. Meanwhile a Jan 6 protester gets 17 years for breaking a window. Welcome to the Banana Republic

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

The soy boy is the Republican extremist? :cool-45:

If he had run over a black man he'd spend the rest of his life in prison.

Forum List

Back