MAGA fave Matt Gaetz slams Trudeau, Stands in Solidarity With Freedom-Loving Canadians

I thought OAN closed. I have not seen Gaetz on Fox News of late. I mention that to point out it seems Fox is distancing itself from Trump and the crazy Trumpsters.

But according to the Canadian PM, Trudeau, the Convoy is nothing but racists and thieves.

He can be trusted......right?

4D1F4D9D00000578-0-image-a-30_1528674850688.jpg

The weirdo with the fake eyebrows. :auiqs.jpg:

Pedo Gaetz should move to Canada. He would not be missed, here.
Why are you afraid of a man who defends American Liberties?
No need to engage in character assassinations with unsubstantiated allegations.

Oh wait, I forgot, That is ALL the Democrat Party has in their playbook.

Carry on.

Carry on.
I just do not approve of young politicos picking up high school age chicks for sexual kicks.

I just do not approve of young politicos picking up high school age chicks for sexual kicks.
Never happened. Just another lying political narrative from a party that has done nothing but try to dismantle every foundational block that America was built upon.

Build Back Better is the Same as Fundamental Change Same as Structural Change all marketed by a Power Hungry DemNazi Party who wants to destroy Individual Liberties, Tear Down our National Sovereignty and have us Governed by Globalist Tyrants in a Dystopian Collectives.

Worst of all, they want to poison the minds of our children to accomplish this.

Their true agenda is so unappealing to most Americans that they have to resort to lies, COUPs, and character assassinations to forward it.

Never happened. Just another lying political narrative from a party that has done nothing but try to dismantle every foundational block that America was built upon.

Build Back Better is the Same as Fundamental Change Same as Structural Change all marketed by a Power Hungry DemNazi Party who wants to destroy Individual Liberties, Tear Down our National Sovereignty and have us Governed by Globalist Tyrants in a Dystopian Collectives.

Worst of all, they want to poison the minds of our children to accomplish this.

Their true agenda is so unappealing to most Americans that they have to resort to lies, COUPs, and character assassinations to forward it.
You are old enough to know you are known by the company you keep and often have similar interests, habits and failings. His buddy Greenburg pleaded guilty to 6 counts of Federal charges including child sex trafficking. Another associate, Joe Ellicot who already pleaded guilty to federal charges of bribes and kickback regarding sales of Adderall, now looking at hearing a plea deal next month (according to his lawyer) regarding text messages linking him, also to sex trafficking, and according to his lawyer is now cooperating with Federal authorities in the continuing Gaetz investigation.

You are old enough to know you are known by the company you keep and often have similar interests, habits and failings. His buddy Greenburg pleaded guilty to 6 counts of Federal charges including child sex trafficking. Another associate, Joe Ellicot who already pleaded guilty to federal charges of bribes and kickback regarding sales of Adderall, now looking at hearing a plea deal next month (according to his lawyer) regarding text messages linking him, also to sex trafficking, and according to his lawyer is now cooperating with Federal authorities in the continuing Gaetz investigation.
Get a clue. No one believes you lying assholes. You pulled the same shit with Russian Collusion, and even had lying FBI agents playing the part of Russian Moles doing the bidding of Vlad Putin, Obama, Clinton and Biden.

You did the same horseshit when Dummy Joe revealed he was extorting Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and Hunter, and tried to impeach President Trump for daring to ask questions about that investigation.

What you pieces of shit did to Kavanaugh was UNFORGIVEABLE. You put some lying bitch up in front of the cameras with ZERO evidence who stole her script from the movie "Risky Business" and expected us to believe it? The lies you told about Clarence Thomas was also equally disgusting.

But that's your MO.

You assholes accused Trump of molesting his own daughters during the campaign, and even filed False Affidavits which you knew were lies in FISA to be able to spy on President Trump's campaign.

You lied about Hillary's secret server, so did she and Obama. When caught in your lies, you bleach bit the evidence.

You freaking sell Uranium to Vlad Putin then try to conceal the millions you got for that favor. I can go on and on. Benghazi etc. etc. Lies, Lies, Lies.

And then you smear your opposition with accusations that you, yourself are engaged in.

You call soccer mom's "Domestic Terrorists"

Seriously screw you damned to Hell son of a bitches. May you burn forever, but no one should ever believe a single accusation you level at your opposition.

Carry on.
Well if the liberty you are talking about is to turn minors into prostitute s. I guess he fights for liberty

Get a clue. No one believes you lying assholes. You pulled the same shit with Russian Collusion, and even had lying FBI agents playing the part of Russian Moles doing the bidding of Vlad Putin, Obama, Clinton and Biden.

You did the same horseshit when Dummy Joe revealed he was extorting Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and Hunter, and tried to impeach President Trump for daring to ask questions about that investigation.

What you pieces of shit did to Kavanaugh was UNFORGIVEABLE. You put some lying bitch up in front of the cameras with ZERO evidence who stole her script from the movie "Risky Business" and expected us to believe it? The lies you told about Clarence Thomas was also equally disgusting.

But that's your MO.

You assholes accused Trump of molesting his own daughters during the campaign, and even filed False Affidavits which you knew were lies in FISA to be able to spy on President Trump's campaign.

You lied about Hillary's secret server, so did she and Obama. When caught in your lies, you bleach bit the evidence.

You freaking sell Uranium to Vlad Putin then try to conceal the millions you got for that favor. I can go on and on. Benghazi etc. etc. Lies, Lies, Lies.

And then you smear your opposition with accusations that you, yourself are engaged in.

Seriously screw you damned to Hell son of a bitches. May you burn forever, but no one should ever believe a single accusation you level at your opposition.
It would appear the courts, the accused and their lawyers do. Sort of leaves you on the outside, wishing they would not, but impotently unable to influence. It must be very frustrating, people on your side being taken to task, pleading guilty and then cooperating to give evidence on other of your side, in their own best interests, rather than protecting the clan of secrecy, hiding the misdeeds of the anti-society right wing. You people never could keep secrets.

But that's your MO.

You are one triggered magaturd.

Forum List

Back