Kurtz on Trumps Scheme to Seize Voting Machines

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I found this article pretty interesting by Kurtz, who has his own Fox News show, media buzz…. Kurtz is an obvious Republican who has worked for Fox for years. Nice to see that some people still live in reality and can call a spade a spade. Still amazes me that a clown like Trump made it all the way to the White House and still has such strong support after so many deplorable actions like the article outlines.

I found this article pretty interesting by Kurtz, who has his own Fox News show, media buzz…. Kurtz is an obvious Republican who has worked for Fox for years. Nice to see that some people still live in reality and can call a spade a spade. Still amazes me that a clown like Trump made it all the way to the White House and still has such strong support after so many deplorable actions like the article outlines.

Dragging this country through a Russia Hoax and all the idiots supporting it should be shot to fucking death

There is an alternate reality. I was sitting at a bar just outside the gate at Wright Patt a few years ago when Trump was on the news all the time about paying off Stormy Daniels. We were watching Fox news on the TV over the bar. Just as I took a drink of my beer the bartender said, "I just thank God Trump is bringing Christianity back to our country." I nearly spewed my beer. I heard the same sentiment from an interview at Trumps last campaign rally. Last Friday I think it was. I know I should be a much better Christian, and I am not judging Trump, but from his actions I would much rather be me than him at the Pearly Gates. Trump is just not who I think of when I think of a great Christian, or even an American.

So, trump wanted to send the military into the states to seize voting machines, nullifying the votes of millions of voters.

What's wrong with that?

That has nothing to do with the op article. Try and stay on topic please
If one begins with the premise that there was nothing wrong with that election, despite the many, many irregularities and the fact that no court would touch any of the attempts to present evidence to be weighed, then the rest of the actions taken by Trump and his staff and supporters can easily be cast as crimes.
The real question should be, how far will you be willing to take this behavior? IF these kinds of things happen again, it may well spell the end of this nation as a coherent entity. You see, nearly all of this could have been avoided had there been a framework in place to investigate the complaints in a judicial setting that was trusted.

The fact that even SCOTUS decided not to touch it does not mean the evidence had no merit. It just means Roberts was too much of a coward to risk "overturning" even fraudulent election results. The fix was in long before we voted. Nancy knew it, several months prior to the election and even let it slip due to her arrogance. She once said of Trump's chances - "Oh, he's leaving, whether he knows it or not". That isn't a comment of a person who's just hoping for an outcome.

So... those on the Left need to understand that if they do this again, it will be game over. Governments that are seen as illegitimate by half or more of the people will soon find the people IGNORING their demands and willing to fight to keep from being forced to comply.

If one begins with the premise that there was nothing wrong with that election, despite the many, many irregularities and the fact that no court would touch any of the attempts to present evidence to be weighed, then the rest of the actions taken by Trump and his staff and supporters can easily be cast as crimes.
The real question should be, how far will you be willing to take this behavior? IF these kinds of things happen again, it may well spell the end of this nation as a coherent entity. You see, nearly all of this could have been avoided had there been a framework in place to investigate the complaints in a judicial setting that was trusted.

The fact that even SCOTUS decided not to touch it does not mean the evidence had no merit. It just means Roberts was too much of a coward to risk "overturning" even fraudulent election results. The fix was in long before we voted. Nancy knew it, several months prior to the election and even let it slip due to her arrogance. She once said of Trump's chances - "Oh, he's leaving, whether he knows it or not". That isn't a comment of a person who's just hoping for an outcome.

So... those on the Left need to understand that if they do this again, it will be game over. Governments that are seen as illegitimate by half or more of the people will soon find the people IGNORING their demands and willing to fight to keep from being forced to comply.
Why do you think Trumps AG Bill Barr publicly said that there was not enough evidence to show cause for a fraudulent election? Perhaps because that was the truth and all the propaganda that you all think proves a stolen election is simply that… internet propaganda

The problem with your frame of mind is that you all decided the election was stolen before any investigation. The mere fact that Trump lost was proof enough.

Although you talk about frameworks for investigating things, you're not really looking for that. You're looking for a result, not a process. You're looking for your belief in a stolen election to be confirmed. The process can be as bulletproof as possible, but if it doesn't show that Trump won, it won't be trusted.

Another hoax by the Nazi democrats?

Anytime any level of government tries to use a voting machine, they should be arrested.
Voting machines make absolutely no sense at all.
They can all easily be hacked, because they all have a local USB port.

Anytime any level of government tries to use a voting machine, they should be arrested.
Voting machines make absolutely no sense at all.
They can all easily be hacked, because they all have a local USB port.
Got proof?

Got proof?

You have it backwards.
It is the voting machine people who would have to prove there is no built in "backdoor", and not only does almost all software always have a "backdoor", but they would never be willing to release their software so we could tell.

You have it backwards.
It is the voting machine people who would have to prove there is no built in "backdoor", and not only does almost all software always have a "backdoor", but they would never be willing to release their software so we could tell.
Of course.

Forum List

Back