Far-Right Turns on Matt Gaetz For Encouraging Racial Diversity in MAGA Movement: ‘Extremely Embarrassing’

The GOP is a hilarious collection of Bingos. Half are trying to convince everyone, against the evidence of our lying eyes, that the GOP isn't a racist party and the other half doesn't think it's overt enough in its championing of all things white. :lmao:

Hardline Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) raised the ire of some of his fellow far-right travelers this week after suggesting that “Julio” and “Jamal” were ready to replace “Karens” as the base of the Republican Party.

“This is the blue-collar realignment of the Republican Party and what I can tell you is for every Karen we lose, there’s a Julio and a Jamal ready to sign up for the MAGA movement, and that bodes well for our ability to be more diverse and to be more durable as we head into not only the rest of the primary contest, but also the general election,” Gaetz said on Newsmax Wednesday.

Gaetz boasting that MAGA could become “more diverse” and court both Hispanic and Black voters sparked a fierce backlash from the far-right. The Daily Wire’s self-declared theocratic fascist, Matt Walsh, told his 2.6 million followers on X, “This is totally indistinguishable from far left DEI racial politics. Extremely embarrassing for Matt Gaetz.”

Walsh added, “What a brilliant political strategy. Let’s explicitly insult and alienate the majority of our voting base for the sake of a demographic that is guaranteed to vote for the other party in huge majorities literally no matter what we say or do. That’s some more GOP political genius!”

Ole Matt stepped on his Johnson on this one.

What was he thinking?
Yes, we are gaining a lot of new black and hispanic voters. Does that bother you? It doesnt bother me. Its super good news for my party. :dunno:

Let's see the Republican Party is about 88% white,

As I've already explained, non-Whites flock to the Democrat Party because that party panders to them. The GOP never panders to White people, but instead claims to be color blind.
their leading candidate is Trump whom you claim is denouncing white folks. Something about that dog don't hunt.
Trump denounced White nationalists after Charlottesville, for example.

A one tweet from one dick head represents the entire "far right?"

Forum List

Back