Lyndsey Graham on Trump Badgering Bubba

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Trump just can't help himself and the GOP is starting to jump ship.
Keep it up Trump. Biden loves it when you destroy everything around you.

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) broke with President Donald Trump attack on NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace."

“I don’t think Bubba Wallace has anything to apologize for,” Graham told Fox News Radio’s Brian Kilmeade. “I do say this about the drivers, even though it was a noose created to hold the door open, in the times in which we live, there’s a lot of anxiety, so what did you see? You saw the best in NASCAR. When there was a chance that it was a threat against Bubba Wallace, they all rallied to Bubba’s side, so I would be looking to celebrate that kind of attitude more than being worried about it being a hoax.”

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) broke with President Donald Trump attack on NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace."

“I don’t think Bubba Wallace has anything to apologize for,” Graham told Fox News Radio’s Brian Kilmeade. “I do say this about the drivers, even though it was a noose created to hold the door open, in the times in which we live, there’s a lot of anxiety, so what did you see? You saw the best in NASCAR. When there was a chance that it was a threat against Bubba Wallace, they all rallied to Bubba’s side, so I would be looking to celebrate that kind of attitude more than being worried about it being a hoax.”

Lindsey Graham is such a pussy. Support his opponent, Jaime Harrison.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what Graham says.

Republican Voters Against Trump.

Last edited:
Graham should STFU and get back to doing his job with the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And Raw Story is still fake fucking nooz.
The interview was on Fox News. Did you/can you read? Why you constantly make yourself into an ass...

Graham is just another swamp dwelling critter that made a life of leeching off the taxpayers that Trump has promised to help rid us of.

Last edited:
Sen Graham is the epitome of a political windsock. He has a masters degree in vacillation...

Sounds like Lindsey was having a lucid moment, but he is not off the trump-train.

No. And I won't support Graham either.

Ok so you will nothing. Thank you for nothing. Go back to doing nothing.

I'm not doing nothing, I'm just not supporting either of the two losers running. Why should I vote for someone I don't like just because he or she is running against someone I don't like?

I'm not doing nothing, I'm just not supporting either of the two losers running. Why should I vote for someone I don't like just because he or she is running against someone I don't like?
Thanks. Anything else you care to tell us you aren't doing? We're wildly interested.

Graham should STFU and get back to doing his job with the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And Raw Story is still fake fucking nooz.

I knew you would turn on Cult45 lackey Graham just as soon as he stepped over the mandatory party line he's supposed to toe.

Your predictably is like a Swiss watch.

Sen Graham is the epitome of a political windsock. He has a masters degree in vacillation...

He is no different than most politicians, if you don't like him for that lack of quality, then you wouldn't like 99% of all politicians, which is why I won't vote for Biden or Trump this election.

I see no reason Bubba should apologize for anything. Trump needs to quit Twitter, but he won't.

He's a classic narcissist. He'll never quit that drug voluntarily. If he gets banned from Twatter, I could see their HQ being destroyed by a cruise missle and the Cult45 administration blaming it on BLM.

Jussie Wallace should apologize. And be sanctioned for claiming a false hate crime. But he won’t because NASCAR is bowing to this untalented hack’s every demand.

The blind partisan right will never change – Graham will still vote for Trump, along with Trump’s other GOP ‘critics.’

Forum List

Back