Lyndsey Graham on Trump Badgering Bubba

NASCAR....lol.

Who da fuck cares. They've lost their roots in search of SJW BS
Trump says jump and look who does. Do you remember not long ago Trump was at the track getting cheers?
All the MAGAtards were in love with NASCAR. What made them want to start eating each other now, I say to myself. Damn, the divider sure has all you dummies goose stepping.

Trump just can't help himself and the GOP is starting to jump ship.
Keep it up Trump. Biden loves it when you destroy everything around you.

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) broke with President Donald Trump attack on NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace."

“I don’t think Bubba Wallace has anything to apologize for,” Graham told Fox News Radio’s Brian Kilmeade. “I do say this about the drivers, even though it was a noose created to hold the door open, in the times in which we live, there’s a lot of anxiety, so what did you see? You saw the best in NASCAR. When there was a chance that it was a threat against Bubba Wallace, they all rallied to Bubba’s side, so I would be looking to celebrate that kind of attitude more than being worried about it being a hoax.”

Now for some comments from CNN's Dana Bash:

Trump just can't help himself and the GOP is starting to jump ship.
Keep it up Trump. Biden loves it when you destroy everything around you.

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) broke with President Donald Trump attack on NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace."

“I don’t think Bubba Wallace has anything to apologize for,” Graham told Fox News Radio’s Brian Kilmeade. “I do say this about the drivers, even though it was a noose created to hold the door open, in the times in which we live, there’s a lot of anxiety, so what did you see? You saw the best in NASCAR. When there was a chance that it was a threat against Bubba Wallace, they all rallied to Bubba’s side, so I would be looking to celebrate that kind of attitude more than being worried about it being a hoax.”

Now for some comments from CNN's Dana Bash:

Change the channel or use your internet device and do some research and vetting.
Bubba played this up looking for the worst and never apologized for exacerbating the situation.

Actually, the Democrats and Leftists have once again perpetrated a blatant hoax, and as usual refuse to apologize. And they wonder why their ratings are so low.

Forum List

Back