Lindsey Graham just threatened Mitch McConnell over Donald Trump

I think Lindsey, McCarthy and McConnell will work things out for the good of the American people. As Republicans we have a joy in the people who founded and formed a new nation conceived in Liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all are equal. Don't forget Eisenhower focused on remembering God in our pledge, the same God that saw our General Washington through winning freedom for the common man, and who would know that better than a man who had the heartbreak of seeing most of his men had worn out their only pair of boots and shoes, put their coats over the dead body of a fellow soldier, and he didn't have a FedEx to deliver some good eats the next day. We Republicans picked the elephant for our mascot because they had long and well-formed memories about who's naughty and who's nice. We cannot forget Almighty God's love for the American people, nor our pledge to the people to do right by them. And you definitely don't want to get on the bad side of a herd of elephants that we can be when prodded to the bone. God is on our country's side, and we're gonna keep it that way for the safety of future generations. Walk away. Join the Republican Party! We are the people. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:muahaha:
I got this far, how this sentence can be uttered by anyone is garbage, to wit:

"I think Lindsey, McCarthy and McConnell will work things out for the good of the American people."

Some American's will be very happy to hear from them what they want to hear. These people have never read nor comprehended this short paragraph:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Those who take these words to heart understand that trump, McConnell and McCarthy don't care about the American people, about justice or domestic tranquility and the general welfare of all of our citizens.

outh Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham sent GOP Leader Mitch McConnell a very clear message Wednesday night: Get on board with Donald Trump or get out.

Asked by Fox's Sean Hannity about the "swampiness" of the Kentucky senator, Graham answered this way:

"Elections are about the future. If you want to be a Republican leader in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with Donald Trump. Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? He is the most consequential Republican since Ronald Reagan. It's his nomination if he wants it. ... Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the leader of the Republican party, Donald Trump? ...

"I am not going to vote for anybody for leader of the Senate as a Republican unless they can prove to me that they can advocate an 'America First' agenda and have a working relationship with Donald Trump because if you can't do that you will fail."

Which reads like a threat, no? Graham is saying that McConnell needs to fix the relationship with Trump -- or else. Graham's... er... advice, comes just days after Trump called McConnell a "loser" in an interview with NPR and amid a growing trend among Republican Senate candidates who say they will not support McConnell for leader if they win their races.

There's no question that the on-again, off-again relationship between Trump and McConnell is currently in the off-again stage. Trump, unhappy with what he believes are McConnell's capitulations to the White House and Democrats in the Senate majority on things like raising the debt limit and President Joe Biden's infrastructure package, has taken to attacking McConnell publicly while privately working to find someone to challenge the GOP leader for primacy within the Senate. (Trump is also now referring to McConnell as "Old Crow" or, alternately "old broken-down Crow." And, no, I have no idea why Trump capitalizes "Crow.")

I don't know who is worse Groveling Ted Cruz or Fish Outta The Water Lindsey Graham.

Mitch McConnell is a clown as well.

The Republican Party is a joke.
Hit Mitch with your pearls, Lindsey!

Forum List

Back