Sen. Lindsey Graham Mercilessly Mocked After Trump Turns On Him

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

"Lindsey Graham doesn't know what the hell he's talking about," said trump.

"Lindsey Graham's wrong. Lindsey's a RINO," trump told Newsmax

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

Do you think Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is a RINO?

Last edited:
"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

Wow Otis, didn't realize you had such an advanced case of TDS like your Dimmer ilk.

Hmm..,
I wonder what “other things” Trump was alluding to.

Republican politicians, Senators and House members must live in terror of trump.
I find it interesting how hatred for Trump has driven you up the flagpole of the Neocons...all of whom are cheering on Biden's reckless killing of women and children this morning...neocons that would have us in three different wars today if they could....

Well, this is a surprise.....:heehee:

Wow Otis, didn't realize you had such an advanced case of TDS like your Dimmer ilk.
TDS.....the rabbit hole that cultists run to when they've got nothing.....:heehee:

4xxdkz.jpg

Poor Lindsey, his flip flopping on Trump is catching up with him

Once you have sold out your values to Trump, there is no going back
Yep it's an interesting phenomenon what we have going on here. Normally if you have a new member of a group come in and cause life long members of a group start getting death threats the rest the group sees the writing on the wall and start to wonder when they will get death threats. Normally the group sees this and band together to rid themselves of the threat but not in this case. Interesting

I find it interesting how hatred for Trump has driven you up the flagpole of the Neocons...all of whom are cheering on Biden's reckless killing of women and children this morning...neocons that would have us in three different wars today if they could....
"hatred for trump" ....:heehee:

And I guess ISIS thanks you for your support.

"hatred for trump" ....:heehee:

And I guess ISIS thanks you for your support.
This guy was not an Osama Bin Lauden...he was a low bar...and not worth the death of his children...Joe did this to try and claw out of the 30% approval rating and its already backfiring with fair minded adults....take your blinders off and visualize how we look to the world today...two incidents where Joe has killed Muslim kids in less than a year...

Yep it's an interesting phenomenon what we have going on here. Normally if you have a new member of a group come in and cause life long members of a group start getting death threats the rest the group sees the writing on the wall and start to wonder when they will get death threats. Normally the group sees this and band together to rid themselves of the threat but not in this case. Interesting
Interesting with how much Graham has defended Trump and covered for him, how quickly Trump turns on him for not defending the Jan 6 rioters

Watch Lindsey flip flop on command from Trump

Nobody but nobody flips like schizophrenic Lindsey Graham:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Interesting with how much Graham has defended Trump and covered for him, how quickly Trump turns on him for not defending the Jan 6 rioters

Watch Lindsey flip flop on command from Trump
We will see. Sooner or later some of these people will of had enough. I know if I were Graham or turtle man I would be quitely hooking Trump up to the highest branch of the highest tree I could find. Graham, turtle boy, and Pence have to be at least close bro fed up with the situation.

Like I keep asking. Since everyone who ever sucked Trump's balls lived to regret it, who in their right mind would ever want to work for him in 2024?

Can you just imagine the batshit crazies who will do so? We're talking MTG-level nutjobs.

Forum List

Back