Sen. Lindsey Graham Mercilessly Mocked After Trump Turns On Him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe I've read accounts of Raffisberger (sp?) has already met with the Select Committee. Don't know about th Governor.....but, I would expect him to have a knife nearby.

Have not heard about Pence with the committee. It would be BIG news if or when that happens.
I am so looking forward to Trump's " Et tu Brute moment"

"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

"Lindsey Graham doesn't know what the hell he's talking about," said trump.

"Lindsey Graham's wrong. Lindsey's a RINO," trump told Newsmax

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

Do you think Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is a RINO?
He will beg for mercy just like Ted Cruz did

He will beg for mercy just like Ted Cruz did
And he may very well.
He has seem to have done that before.
Not new ground.

But others are watching....and have watched.
His obsequiousness and the lack of reward for it likely has not gone unnoticed.
To what effect?
Time will tell.

Graham is an idiot, a hypocrite, he's dishonest, and he's a stooge who embarrasses himself and the country.

So Lyndsey, is it lock her up, or lock him up?

"I don't want to send any signal that it was okay to defile the Capitol," Graham said. "There are other groups with causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get pardoned."

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the Jan 6th Riot "defiled the Capitol," and that the rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.

trump said "he doesn't know what he's talking about," and "Lindsey is a RINO," among other things.

He is whatever way the wind blows. Most trump supporting congressional members are Rinos.

Eating there own. You gotta love politicians.
MAGA

Like I keep asking. Since everyone who ever sucked Trump's balls lived to regret it, who in their right mind would ever want to work for him in 2024?

Can you just imagine the batshit crazies who will do so? We're talking MTG-level nutjobs.

They will be standing in line to play fellatio with tRump. All in hopes of cashing in like Jared and a few others did. Most will be left like Ghouliani though.
MAGA

Forum List

Back