luiza

Am not sure what "into" means in your mind , but if you hunger for fantasy and hints of affirmative approvaI I am fine with you telling others what a lovely , sharp and informed woman I am.
For your sake, I wish that traces of my many fine qualities rubbed -off positively on to you , but I fear that your lack of determination and vision bodes badly for you .
On the downside , I must remind you that I do not find badly overweight people attractive and your dress sense leaves everything for you to urgently work on.
I am sure you have many fine qualities and perhaps even a real talent, so I am certainly one of those looking forward to the time when you first reveal something of them to us.
Lots of secret kisses from your imaginary Angel , Luiza .

Am not sure what "into" means in your mind , but if you hunger for fantasy and hints of affirmative approvaI I am fine with you telling others what a lovely , sharp and informed woman I am.
For your sake, I wish that traces of my many fine qualities rubbed -off positively on to you , but I fear that your lack of determination and vision bodes badly for you .
On the downside , I must remind you that I do not find badly overweight people attractive and your dress sense leaves everything for you to urgently work on.
I am sure you have many fine qualities and perhaps even a real talent, so I am certainly one of those looking forward to the time when you first reveal something of them to us.
Lots of secret kisses from your imaginary Angel , Luiza .
:tank: :Boom2::coffee:

Forum List

Back