Colonel McGregor said that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are on the verge of disaster due to desertion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023

Ukraine lost, and all money going forward is going to Zelensky and crew. It is an unfortunate situation, but this is what you get when you renege on the promise of no Eastward NATO expansion. I can't blame the Ukies for desertion. They never stood a chance. But you were told that Russia was losing and you know the "propaganda" Well now you know the show is over.

According to the expert, Ukraine’s defeat in the conflict is obvious, and Vladimir Zelensky already has escape routes.

Well now you know the show is over.​

Do not let NITWIT tell you any different. It is over.

GLASNOST and luiza know the war is over.

Ukraine lost, and all money going forward is going to Zelensky and crew. It is an unfortunate situation, but this is what you get when you renege on the promise of no Eastward NATO expansion. I can't blame the Ukies for desertion. They never stood a chance. But you were told that Russia was losing and you know the "propaganda" Well now you know the show is over.

According to the expert, Ukraine’s defeat in the conflict is obvious, and Vladimir Zelensky already has escape routes.

Why are you pushing Russian Propaganda

Triggeredfish is a russian troll.

I shoulda known.

Troll De CrepitUs is back with his zero awareness of ground reports now or ever .

In fact these reports are weeks old , and whilst the war may carry on over winter and spring , the UAF has been obliterated .

Post number two is from a silly person and just makes him look news ignorant .

• Banned
Why are you pushing Russian Propaganda
Excuse me? This is the truth.
Ukraine lost. Unfortunately Biden wants to send 60B to Ukraine, and truth be told, that is for Zelensky and administration to keep the country running.
The USA is in no position to be sending anyone money. The USA is in NO POSTION TO DEFEND FOREIGN COUNTRY BORDERS when the USA can not control its border.
It is time America wakes the fuck up and tell this ASS CLOWN ADMISINSTRATION to GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

• Banned
Triggeredfish is a russian troll.

I shoulda known.
Choke on your Applebee's you fucking rube.
Trump kept us out of war. You fuckers elected a war monger.

The war is over. Ukraine lost. Biden supporters and Putin haters, you were hoodwinked by the MSM to believe that Ukraine is or was winning. The US plans to send 60B to the Ukraine and it is not for "war". It is to pay the government, life support. "nobody wants to admit failure". Joe Biden, step up to the pulpit and tell the American people the money sent to Ukraine failed, NATO is a failure, and your PROXY WAR FAILED! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

January 20, 2025 Trump will stop this FUCKING INSANITY

Last edited:

The families of the dead and wounded need to band together and overthrow the Ukrainian Regime, their backers and abettors foreign and domestic and charge them with War Crimes

That war was lost before it started!

Many of us knew it!

Not the ones who believed fake news media.....they didn't have a clue

All I can say is that the death of so many thousands and thousands of Ukrainian men, for nothing but Zelenky's and for Globalist corruption, is a very very sad thing.

I feel sorry for them and their families.

Last edited:
Only a russian troll would be so fixated on a restaurant. You've probably never even set foot in one.
I wouldn't eat at an Applebee's if it was the last place to find food and I was about to die.

That war was lost before it started!

Many of us knew it!

Not the ones who believed fake news media.....they didn't have a clue

All I can say is that the death of so many thousands and thousands of Ukrainian men, for nothing but Zelenky's and for Globalist corruption, is a very very sad thing.

I feel sorry for them and their families.
don't show this to Crepitus

So Russia is saying this... great....

However it's a problem for the Ukraine, they have less people to lose than Russia. A war of attrition.

Arlette should end her misery
carry bushing.JPG

Shut your bitchass up, Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back