Luiza should marry Mortimer

Half English and half German? Isn't she at war with herself? Isn't that like being half Churchill and half Kaiser Wilhelm?

It's very flattering that such a thought could ever cross your mind, Mortuary , even if it has only been prompted by the influence of drugs or just emerged in a hyper manic moment .
But I will let you assess yourself in a few areas :
Personality
Sense of humour
Creativity
Originality
Academic IQ
Fluency
Height -- I am 175cms
Weight -- am averse to fatties , as you know
Wealth
Taste
Style
Cultural interests
That is just an immediate response but my demands are very high .
The only person here that sparks a similar type of reaction for me is Tittywinke, aka TitLoser aka Litwin .
I would enjoy being able to physically half kill him on a daily basis and practise one of my hobbies , lobotomy .
Now you know a little bit more about me and your hot flush should have cooled considerably .

It's very flattering that such a thought could ever cross your mind , even if it has only been prompted by the influence of drugs or just emerged in a hyper manic moment .
Personality
Sense of humour
Creativity
Originality
Academic IQ
Fluency
Height -- I am 175cms
Wealth
Taste
Style
Cultural interests
The only person here that sparks a similar type of reaction for me is Tittywinke, aka TitLoser aka Litwin .
I would enjoy being able to physically half kill him on a daily basis and practise one of my hobbies , lobotomy .
Now you know a little bit more about me and your hot flush should have cooled considerably .

Im 1.74cm
Personality: I think im a "good guy" but i guess people who know me should judge if i treated them well and if im "good"
Creativity: I think my videos, threads, etc. are somewhat creative, i come up with the ideas and plann the content etc... im only a very bad amateur so im no proffessional video or film maker
I dont know my real IQ but i think im not dumb, i studied at law school two years, so im not really very dumb, i would think im average intelligent
Wealth: I have enough to cover my living costs
Style: Very variable
Cultural Interests: Anthropology, Photography, Reading, Watching movies, Religion, Politics a little and many other things
Taste: In what? Food? Women? I like a variety of food and dont have a particular type in women, it just needs to fit a bit i decide that case by case

It's very flattering that such a thought could ever cross your mind, Mortuary , even if it has only been prompted by the influence of drugs or just emerged in a hyper manic moment .
Personality
Sense of humour
Creativity
Originality
Academic IQ
Fluency
Height -- I am 175cms
Wealth
Taste
Style
Cultural interests
^^ wow, she does sound like quite the catch.

Forum List

Back