Colonel McGregor said that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are on the verge of disaster due to desertion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a russian troll would be so fixated on a restaurant. You've probably never even set foot in one.
Ooh look . Here's Decrepit Us again .
Yet another deeply thoughtful post based on a balanced assessment of all reasonable news sources.

What do you think , Decrepit Us, of the new strategy of the tattered UAF army to fill up the gaps with women ?

Is this very clever thinking by the Mad Midget -- Russian Peace keepers will be less inclined to shoot women ?
Could be a game changer . Let us know Decrapit US

Good starting point for 'peace negotiations' was in November/December 2022 when Ukraine could start them from the position on strengths (though, admittedly, it is a relative term in those circumstances).

It was the time when Ukraine liberated great chunks of occupied territories (almost all Kharkiv oblast and the west bank of Kherson oblast). And Russian officials repeated that negotiations isn't 'impossible'.

But the incompetent nitwits in Zelensky and Biden administrations wanted a big and nice victory over the Russians that could 'turn the tables'.

As the result we have the Bakhmut and the failed 'summer counter-offensive'. And quite grim perspectives.

I have just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .UAF does not .

** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkov Oblast .

The mind boggles .

"...The investigation and the court found that Svynarchuk, during the period from February 28 to April 9, 2022, while in combat positions on the territory of the private joint-stock company "Azovobschemash" in the city of Mariupol, gave illegal orders to kill civilians. In fulfilling them, his subordinate servicemen Vitaly Antonov, Denis Rashpla and Igor Taran, using multiple aimed shots from Kalashnikov rifles, committed the murder of 21 civilians and attempted murder of 16 civilians who managed to survive after escaping the shelling in a safe place.

Svynarchuk fully admitted his guilt in the crimes committed and gave confessions.
In the criminal case, inspections of the scene of the incident, investigative experiments, outpatient psychiatric, genetic, ballistic and other examinations have been conducted. More than 40 witnesses were questioned, including servicemen of the Armed Force of Ukraine, who were in combat positions near Taran, Antonov and Rashpley. They confirmed the facts of opening fire by the above-mentioned persons on civilians.

The court sentenced Svynarchuk to life imprisonment.
Taran and Antonov were also convicted."

Ooh look . Here's Decrepit Us again .
Yet another deeply thoughtful post based on a balanced assessment of all reasonable news sources.

What do you think , Decrepit Us, of the new strategy of the tattered UAF army to fill up the gaps with women ?

Is this very clever thinking by the Mad Midget -- Russian Peace keepers will be less inclined to shoot women ?
Could be a game changer . Let us know Decrapit US
Ah, so he you're in the next cubicle over from Triggeredfish?

Awesome.

Never thought I could say this but I'm kind of sorry for the guys.

BUT, on the other hand, they started first with that cluster bomb business, didn't they?

Last edited:
@GLASNOST and @luiza know the war is over.
you just sold your entire OLGINO CREW IVAN, WITH RU 🇷🇺 🐔.LINK

THE REALITY :
Meet CANNIBAL Denis Gorin, the latest Moscow "hero" to be pardoned after leaving jail mid-sentence to fight in Ukraine

Troll De CrepitUs is back with his zero awareness of ground reports now or ever .

In fact these reports are weeks old , and whilst the war may carry on over winter and spring , the UAF has been obliterated .

Post number two is from a silly person and just makes him look news ignorant .
There is also the possibility Russia may take the Stalingrad option, that is once the Nazis were crushed the Red army launched a massive offensive that didn't stop until the red army banner was placed on top of the Reichstag.

That war was lost before it started!

Many of us knew it!

Not the ones who believed fake news media.....they didn't have a clue

All I can say is that the death of so many thousands and thousands of Ukrainian men, for nothing but Zelenky's and for Globalist corruption, is a very very sad thing.

I feel sorry for them and their families.
Well they allowed themselves to be carried along with the Bandera madness and Western backed Oligarchs and Nato, still sad but they never learn.

"...The investigation and the court found that Svynarchuk, during the period from February 28 to April 9, 2022, while in combat positions on the territory of the private joint-stock company "Azovobschemash" in the city of Mariupol, gave illegal orders to kill civilians. In fulfilling them, his subordinate servicemen Vitaly Antonov, Denis Rashpla and Igor Taran, using multiple aimed shots from Kalashnikov rifles, committed the murder of 21 civilians and attempted murder of 16 civilians who managed to survive after escaping the shelling in a safe place.

Svynarchuk fully admitted his guilt in the crimes committed and gave confessions.
In the criminal case, inspections of the scene of the incident, investigative experiments, outpatient psychiatric, genetic, ballistic and other examinations have been conducted. More than 40 witnesses were questioned, including servicemen of the Armed Force of Ukraine, who were in combat positions near Taran, Antonov and Rashpley. They confirmed the facts of opening fire by the above-mentioned persons on civilians.

The court sentenced Svynarchuk to life imprisonment.
Taran and Antonov were also convicted."

BUT, on the other hand, they started first with that cluster bomb business, didn't they?

Ukrainian forces struck the building with Himars rockets. Ivan, you are the cowards , you sent you bums to die, meanwhile you do nothing for your MONGOL - MOSCOW HORDE

Ukrainian forces struck the building with Himars rockets. :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

IVAN propagandacondom🐔🇷🇺 pooped his pans again :auiqs.jpg:
The horde 🇷🇺Propaganda Videos are Hilarious .:auiqs.jpg:

Ukrainian forces struck the building with Himars rockets. Ivan, you are the cowards , you sent you bums to die, meanwhile you do nothing for your MONGOL - MOSCOW HORDE

Ukrainian forces struck the building with Himars rockets. :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

Somebody close by, give the Litwin Nitwit a lolly-pop or spank him. The naughty boy is getting out of hand.

THREAD LOCKED
Linked information needs to be in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back