Love "wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of concern would you like there to be? A concern that incest laws vary from state to state? Okay, concerned. Would you like some Federal incest laws? I wouldn't be opposed.
Same old Wytchy....anything that she likes should be legal....anything she doesn't should be illegal.

How can you even begin to justify your homosexual "love wins" position and then call for federal laws declaring incest illegal? Hypocrite.

2 Stories Today:

'Liberals Fighting For Freedom of Privacy To Engage in Adultery'

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'

The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.
Freedom of privacy to commit adultery??? I doubt very few couples cheat sexually in front of each other...

We're not talking about adultery though, we're talking about incest.
Good 4 you..Now why did God let incest happen with Adam and Eve's children?
I don't know Moon...why did he let you not only commit statutory rape against children - but then why did he let you brag about it like a fuck'n idiot on USMB? Here is the link right here for anyone interested.

The conservatives on this thread are creeping me out. I can only put up with deviant lifestyles so much.

But a mother boinking her biological son doesn't freak you out? That's revealing
How many of Adam's kids did Eve?
I thought you were a "progressive". Sure seems awfully regressive to look back towards biblical times to justify something today.

Incidentally - can we assume by your answers that you are getting off on this disturbing sexual deviance and you support the incest 100%?
How else could it have been accomplished? Or are you going to fling shit all your life?
Need an industrial sized tissue for your tear?
Nah....no tissue necessary. It's true I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the repulsive sexual deviance of liberals and the equally repulsive hypocrisy of liberals.

So which is it Moon - do you support "love wins" or are you a hypocrite looking to demonize this poor couple "in love"? Waiting for an answer (if you can find the time to stop surfing that highly illegal stuff you mentioned you like to look at - not mentioning anything in particular here :eusa_whistle:).

2 Stories Today:

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'
The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.
Freedom of privacy to commit adultery??? I doubt very few couples cheat sexually in front of each other...
Life after the Ashley Madison affair
Good - I hope each and every one of those miserable S.O.B.'s are forced to pay the piper in a big way. If you're going to take a legal vow, you damn well better uphold it. If you fail to do so - you deserve to lose everything. I hope the spouses of all of these dirt-bags walk away with the houses, the cars, the pensions, etc.

Who cares. Really, though, how is this anyone's business?
smh

Seriously?

If it had been a couple of Appalachian rednecks, or an orthodox Mormon with several teenage wives with whom he was related, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

Normal folks know why this is not right.

"Normal folks know why this is not right."

Only people who have lost their moral compass would say this is nobody's business and that why are people obsessed with what happens in other peoples bedrooms.

On that thinking, if a man was raping a 4 year-old in his bedroom, we'd what ignore that because it's none of our business?
Sadly....liberals are working around the clock to make that "normal" and accepted as well.

2 Stories Today:

We're not talking about adultery though, we're talking about incest.
Good 4 you..Now why did God let incest happen with Adam and Eve's children?
I don't know Moon...why did he let you not only commit statutory rape against children - but then why did he let you brag about it like a fuck'n idiot on USMB? Here is the link right here for anyone interested.
Thanks for letting me know you justified God's will..

Who cares. Really, though, how is this anyone's business?
smh

Seriously?

If it had been a couple of Appalachian rednecks, or an orthodox Mormon with several teenage wives with whom he was related, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

Normal folks know why this is not right.

"Normal folks know why this is not right."

Only people who have lost their moral compass would say this is nobody's business and that why are people obsessed with what happens in other peoples bedrooms.

On that thinking, if a man was raping a 4 year-old in his bedroom, we'd what ignore that because it's none of our business?
Sadly....liberals are working around the clock to make that "normal" and accepted as well.
I've not been to bed for years whilst working to make it legal, in your mind.....I occupy every minute of every day...OCD

Why do fools pay to cheat? It's right outside their door........
Because normal, rational, and decent people realize that the little girl "right outside their door" waiting to sell them Girl Scout cookies is completely off limits. Sadly though, there are quite a few liberals out there who feel otherwise.

Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law. Age of consent laws keep going up, not down.

I support a federal minimum age of consent at 18. Do you or are you a "states rights" gal so 30 year old Alabama men can marry their 15 year old cousin?
Sorry to burst your LW false narrative, but the mom and son in this story are not underage. They are both full grown adults. So you support the incenst Wytchy? Yes or No?

Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law. Age of consent laws keep going up, not down.

I support a federal minimum age of consent at 18. Do you or are you a "states rights" gal so 30 year old Alabama men can marry their 15 year old cousin?
Sorry to burst your LW false narrative, but the mom and son in this story are not underage. They are both full grown adults. So you support the incenst Wytchy? Yes or No?

All societies have to have strict laws against all forms of degeneracy, incest should be included.

To allow degeneracy to exist, means that a society is regressing backwards, not only morally but also in a structural sense.

All societies have to have strict laws against all forms of degeneracy, incest should be included.

To allow degeneracy to exist, means that a society is regressing backwards, not only morally but also in a structural sense.

Do simple yes or no questions confuse you? Do you support a Federal Law prohibiting incest? If yes, at what familial relationship level? 1st cousins? 2nd cousins?

What kind of concern would you like there to be? A concern that incest laws vary from state to state? Okay, concerned. Would you like some Federal incest laws? I wouldn't be opposed.
Same old Wytchy....anything that she likes should be legal....anything she doesn't should be illegal.

How can you even begin to justify your homosexual "love wins" position and then call for federal laws declaring incest illegal? Hypocrite.
Because gay couples would be meeting the same requirements straight couples do....non familial consenting adults.

Mhm....I can see it now, some 30ish old man declares his love for a 12 y/o girl....or his Doberman. But hey...."love wins"

"Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law."

No it's the LW fantasies we're dealing with, where it appears to be of no concern that a Mother is fucking her 19 year-old son.

There should be no accommodation of incest on any level, it's morally indefensible.

Where are all the Liberals lining up to defend "equal protection".

It is equal. Gay couples cannot marry their family members either.

"Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law."

No it's the LW fantasies we're dealing with, where it appears to be of no concern that a Mother is fucking her 19 year-old son.

There should be no accommodation of incest on any level, it's morally indefensible.

That didn't answer the question I just asked. Do you support a FEDERAL LAW making incest illegal? At what level? A few states allow 1st cousins to marry.

Do you support the equal protection decision expressed in Obergefell?

Of course. What does that have to do with incest, which is illegal?

Dishonest and dishonorable to the end. The post I responded to was about 12 year olds and 30 year olds.

It's so obvious why you never served your country "patriot"...no honor.

Do simple yes or no questions confuse you? Do you support a Federal Law prohibiting incest? If yes, at what familial relationship level? 1st cousins? 2nd cousins?

You know I'm not American don't you? I don't know much about your specific Federal laws.

From a moral point of view, incest shouldn't be allowed, between any family members, certainly not first cousins or second cousins.

This is an epic story. Either liberals will be forced to admit their disgusting hypocrisy (like the abortion issue that can be found here) or they must admit that they are so disturbed that they support incest.

Come liberals! What is it? Does love "win" or are you guys going to be hypocrites who pick and choose when love "wins" and when it "loses"?

If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
Let's look at the marriage contract. For that's what a marriage license establishes, a contract.

First, the marriage contract is unique as it not only melds the fortunes of two people together and forms a new legal entity. It establishes a next of kin relationship where no such relationship previously existed.

Parents and their children and siblings already have that next of kin relationship. Therefore, they are not eligible for a marriage license.

It's just that simple. Why haven't Conservatives realized this for themselves?

Parents and their children and siblings already have that next of kin relationship. Therefore, they are not eligible for a marriage license.

It's just that simple. Why haven't Conservatives realized this for themselves?

There's nothing sacred or written that marriage is to merely establish a "next of kin" relationship. It is a sacred bond between two people in love, expressed to others. One legal aspect though of marrying a child is that spouses automatically inherit first in many states, then if they die, the children MIGHT have a claim to what's left of the estate. If you wanted to be sure your child was the sole heir of your estate, marrying them would make them your legal spouse: and therefore automatically entitled to all your estate.

I like how the cult of LGBT is suddenly so prude and old fashioned when it comes to "the traditional meaning of marriage...therefore..." :lmao: But hypocrites are so beautiful in their purest form, no?

Because gay couples would be meeting the same requirements straight couples do....non familial consenting adults.
Gay couple don't even remotely meet the "same requirements" of straight couples. A straight couple is one male and one female. A gay couple isn't close to that (why do you think gay couples cannot procreate?!?).

You rewrote marriage to meet your desires. If you can skew it so horribly to make an abnormality like homosexuality acceptable, why can't you do the same for incestuous couples? Who cares if they are family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back