If the US is so bad, what country is better

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
If the US is so bad what country is better?

What country has a leader with a higher approval rating than Obama?

North Korea?

I am sure if you ask their citizen they will all agree their dear leader is the greatest that ever lived... Of course with the threat of being killed might have skewed that opinion but still this is my answer...

North Korea?

I am sure if you ask their citizen they will all agree their dear leader is the greatest that ever lived... Of course with the threat of being killed might have skewed that opinion but still this is my answer...
Good point. I think if Donald Trump becomes President it would be similar.
Look what has happened to every individual who shows disapproval of The Donald. He try's to destroy them.

I keep hoping to find one. I hate it here. I'd move to Singapore if they weren't so authoritarian. Their standard of living and economic freedom index far surpasses the so called "Land of the Free."

Move2Somali.jpg

the CALIPHATE-----the caliph is the successor to Muhummad and thus, A FRIEND OF ALLAH------It's law is SHARIAH---
which is DIVINE-------ask any muslim into whom you run-----
a cab driver---gas pumper----convenience store worker-----preferably pakistani

I keep hoping to find one. I hate it here. I'd move to Singapore if they weren't so authoritarian. Their standard of living and economic freedom index far surpasses the so called "Land of the Free."
According to Heritage(?) Chile is way above Murica in terms of economic freedom.

Maybe that Pinochet dude giving commies free helicopter rides wasn't all bad after all. :biggrin:

Just don't spit gum on the sidewalk....we will be taking up a gofundme page here to spring you....:lol:

Last edited:
According to Heritage(?) Chile is way above Murica in terms of economic freedom.

Maybe that Pinochet dude giving commies free helicopter rides wasn't all bad after all. :biggrin:

I like FREE

Just don't spit gum on the sidewalk....we will be taking up a gofundme page her to spring you....:lol:

must we?--------can't we let them cane him to death?

We like the US with the freedom to tell an ethnic joke or to have a discussion without the pc police.

We also liked a country with jobs and not welfare

But the US is still better than the rest, but it could be so much better

Just don't spit gum on the sidewalk....we will be taking up a gofundme page here to spring you....:lol:

That's what I meant by authoritarian. My mother is from there. I've been there like 20 times. They are a heavy law and order state with rather harsh penalties for even the most petty of infractions.

Obama remains personally popular for some unfathomable reason, yet 2/3 of voters say the country is heading in the wrong direction, 2/3 remain opposed to his Iran nuclear deal and his healthcare law remains unpopular.

Obama is like Jerry Springer in that way, people love him but hate the content of his show.

Forum List

Back