The law MUST be applied EQUALLY

You can't take law into your own hands in our country. We have a justice system for a reason.

You're right. And this man obeyed all laws. He didn't punch this woman in the stomach. He didn't give her strychnine. He gave her the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions. You lose Ray. Sorry. But you do. Every case you make is irrational here and doesn't stand up to reality.

Yeah - and there were no "harmful results" for the woman. None. It's the legally approved, FDA approved, method for an abortion. This man obeyed all laws. And he was egregiously indicted for it. It's an outrage of justice.

Forcing a woman into miscarriage is not harmful? You illegally took her child away from her. Yes, I would say that's pretty harmful.

According to the fda the abortion is totally safe. So you fail again.

What does being safe have to do with drugging a person without their knowledge?
She wasn't drugged. The fetus was. Nothing happened to the mother. This man used the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions. It was the most legal abortion in U.S. history.

The problem for liberals is that it now takes power and control away from feminists. And that has them in a tizzy. They either have to admit that abortion is murder and wrong, or admit that a man has just as much right to abort his baby as a woman does. Quite a predicament for people who routinely contradict themselves.

You're right. And this man obeyed all laws. He didn't punch this woman in the stomach. He didn't give her strychnine. He gave her the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions. You lose Ray. Sorry. But you do. Every case you make is irrational here and doesn't stand up to reality.

Wrong. Drugging somebody's food or drink is not legal.

Yeah - and there were no "harmful results" for the woman. None. It's the legally approved, FDA approved, method for an abortion. This man obeyed all laws. And he was egregiously indicted for it. It's an outrage of justice.

Forcing a woman into miscarriage is not harmful? You illegally took her child away from her. Yes, I would say that's pretty harmful.
Millions of women take his child away from him every year. The law must be applied equally Ray. If a woman has the right to take a baby away from a man without his permission, then a man absolutely has the right to take a baby away from a woman (so long as he is the actual father of that baby).

She wasn't drugged. The fetus was. Nothing happened to the mother. This man used the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions. It was the most legal abortion in U.S. history.

The problem for liberals is that it now takes power and control away from feminists. And that has them in a tizzy. They either have to admit that abortion is murder and wrong, or admit that a man has just as much right to abort his baby as a woman does. Quite a predicament for people who routinely contradict themselves.

Now you're being ridiculous. Of course she was drugged. Who ingested the drug?

Wrong. Drugging somebody's food or drink is not legal.
Again....she wasn't "drugged". The baby was. Would you like to try again? You keep using false narratives like liberals. I'm disappointed in you.

Now you're being ridiculous. Of course she was drugged. Who ingested the drug?
The baby did. If it's "drugging" then it would be illegal for doctors to give it to women millions of times per year. You continue to use a false narrative. Epic fail.

Millions of women take his child away from him every year. The law must be applied equally Ray. If a woman has the right to take a baby away from a man without his permission, then a man absolutely has the right to take a baby away from a woman (so long as he is the actual father of that baby).

Laws are not applied equally. Trust me, I'm a truck driver, and if the government did to your average everyday motorist in our country what they do to us every day, there would be a revolution. We don't have constitutional rights.

If a man feels he has the right to a child a woman is carrying, again, take it to court and allow them to decide. But he doesn't have the right to kidnap her, hold her hostage until the baby is born.

What a stupid thread. The OP is both a moron and intellectually dishonest.
Says the intellectually dishonest person who makes that statement out of the pure frustration that they can't dispute the contradictions of the idiot liberals. :lmao:

And there is nothing "intellectual dishonest" about my post. I stand behind it 100%. Either abortion is illegal or it isn't. It can't be for one group of people and not for another. If abortion was legal for black women and illegal for white women, assholes like you would lose your fuck'n minds.

Now....RUN Forresst RUN! Run from the thread that that exposes the irrational position you keep in your absurd mind.

The baby did. If it's "drugging" then it would be illegal for doctors to give it to women millions of times per year. You continue to use a false narrative. Epic fail.

There is a difference between a person willfully taking a medication for whatever reason, and a person slipping it into their vodka. If you think that any man should legally be allowed to slip drugs into women's drinks, then there should be no law against date rape drugs.

If a man feels he has the right to a child a woman is carrying, again, take it to court and allow them to decide. But he doesn't have the right to kidnap her, hold her hostage until the baby is born.
She wasn't kidnapped. Sorry. You've yet to post anything in this thread that isn't a false narrative. It proves you hold an irrational position here. I guess when people hold irrational positions, they resort to liberal arguments. Weak, nonsensical, and completely false.

Laws are not applied equally. Trust me, I'm a truck driver, and if the government did to your average everyday motorist in our country what they do to us every day, there would be a revolution. We don't have constitutional rights.

We don't have Constitutional rights? I'll remind you of that the next time you're in a gun thread losing your mind over liberals disarming you.

We have Constitutional rights. Just because idiot liberals attempt to strip us of them doesn't mean we don't have them. That is just as dumb as saying a person doesn't have the right to life if a serial killer is attempting to stab them to death. Just because someone engages in illegal activity doesn't mean you don't have those rights. It just means you are unfortunately forced to fight for what is guaranteed you by birth. Sad.

No - but I also wouldn't say it's ok for my daughter to have an abortion. See the consistency there?

If your daughter is of legal age than its entirely up to her.
And by law - if my son is of legal age then it is up to him. The law must be applied equally.

Let me know when your son gets pregnant.
Son might not get pregnant but an unplanned child will cause him just as much or more hardship as it would the woman involved.
why shouldnt he have a say in when it comes to his paying for that child for the next 18 years

Don't be silly.
explain how its silly. or are you saying that it is ok to force a child on a male, but not the female.

We don't have Constitutional rights? I'll remind you of that the next time you're in a gun thread losing your mind over liberals disarming you.

We have Constitutional rights. Just because idiot liberals attempt to strip us of them doesn't mean we don't have them. That is just as dumb as saying a person doesn't have the right to life if a serial killer is attempting to stab them to death. Just because someone engages in illegal activity doesn't mean you don't have those rights. It just means you are unfortunately forced to fight for what is guaranteed you by birth. Sad.

No, I'm just telling you the way it is.

Last several times I got pulled over, I asked what for? Their response was "Because I wanted to." They don't need a reason. And, once pulled over, they can go through your trailer, go underneath the hood of your truck, even go inside of your cab, all without warrant or probable cause. And this happens every single day to drivers across America.

If I'm not at work and you and I go to a bar, have three beers together, and on the way home both get pulled over for a sobriety test, the officer will hand you your license back and tell you to be careful, and me, I'm going to jail for a DUI because I have a CDL. It doesn't matter whether I'm driving a truck or not. I get held to the same standards in a truck or in a car.

Forum List

Back