Love "wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conservatives on this thread are creeping me out. I can only put up with deviant lifestyles so much.

Typical of the Leftist Mindset:

Leftists not concerned about a Mother fucking her 19 year-old son, this is "nobody's business"

Leftists instead are "creeped out" with Conservatives being outraged and repulsed about a Mother fucking her 19 year-old son.

Actually this is only what we expect from Leftists these days, you support anything and everything that's degenerate and perverted as being symbols of "freedom", yet you detest anything and everything that's normal and healthy and moral.

You are completely circling the drain now.

2 Stories Today:

'Liberals Fighting For Freedom of Privacy To Engage in Adultery'

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'

The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.
Freedom of privacy to commit adultery??? I doubt very few couples cheat sexually in front of each other...

We're not talking about adultery though, we're talking about incest.

2 Stories Today:

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'

The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.
Freedom of privacy to commit adultery??? I doubt very few couples cheat sexually in front of each other...

Good 4 you..Now why did God let incest happen with Adam and Eve's children?

2 Stories Today:

I've forgotten to ask him, I'll put a call in shortly using my special Hotline, I hope God hasn't got his side set to voicemail, we need an urgent explanation about Adam and Eve's children.

2 Stories Today:

I've forgotten to ask him, I'll put a call in shortly using my special Hotline, I hope God hasn't got his side set to voicemail, we need an urgent explanation about Adam and Eve's children.
And why they had sex with angels.....And who were the folks that Abel was exiled to dwell with??? His cousins?

2 Stories Today:

And why they had sex with angels.....And who were the folks that Abel was exiled to dwell with??? His cousins?

It's shocking stuff yes :eek-52:

The conservatives on this thread are creeping me out. I can only put up with deviant lifestyles so much.

But a mother boinking her biological son doesn't freak you out? That's revealing
How many of Adam's kids did Eve?
I thought you were a "progressive". Sure seems awfully regressive to look back towards biblical times to justify something today.

Incidentally - can we assume by your answers that you are getting off on this disturbing sexual deviance and you support the incest 100%?

But a mother boinking her biological son doesn't freak you out? That's revealing
How many of Adam's kids did Eve?
I thought you were a "progressive". Sure seems awfully regressive to look back towards biblical times to justify something today.

Incidentally - can we assume by your answers that you are getting off on this disturbing sexual deviance and you support the incest 100%?
How else could it have been accomplished? Or are you going to fling shit all your life?
Need an industrial sized tissue for your tear?

Who cares. Really, though, how is this anyone's business?
smh

Seriously?

If it had been a couple of Appalachian rednecks, or an orthodox Mormon with several teenage wives with whom he was related, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

Normal folks know why this is not right.

"Normal folks know why this is not right."

Only people who have lost their moral compass would say this is nobody's business and that why are people obsessed with what happens in other peoples bedrooms.

On that thinking, if a man was raping a 4 year-old in his bedroom, we'd what ignore that because it's none of our business?

This is an epic story. Either liberals will be forced to admit their disgusting hypocrisy (like the abortion issue that can be found here) or they must admit that they are so disturbed that they support incest.

Come liberals! What is it? Does love "win" or are you guys going to be hypocrites who pick and choose when love "wins" and when it "loses"?

If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
It's already legal for them to marry in all 50 states. Obergefell 2015 Found that it is illegal to deny people a marriage license based on their sexual orientation. It's in the Opinion, pages 7-8. Since the Court knows it can't pick its favorites when it creates a new protected class out of thin air, one that the majority objects to (sexual orientation is about behavior), others the majority also object to are welcome aboard. Either that or Obergefell is a fatally-flawed document and cannot be applied legally in any state.

Polygamists (orientation to multiple partners) too. Come one, come all; or the states decide. Can't have it both ways.

Clearly not - or you wouldn't be a liberal. The things you people are pushing to "normalize" is disturbing as hell.

For a society in order to continue to function cohesively, there must be moral boundaries, a moral Rubicon that cannot be crossed.

So incest, paedophilia, bestiality would be some of those moral boundaries. To say that who cares what people do, it's nobody's business and to let anyone do anything they want to, this leads down the slippery slope to a completely dysfunctional society and at the bottom of that slippery slope is societal collapse.

We know how this ends, this is what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, where everything was allowed and what followed was societal collapse and destruction.

Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome made it mandatory that all men and all women were Bisexual, to not be meant you got executed, incest was widely accepted, Nero was sleeping with his Mother, Caligula was sleeping with his Mother and also with all of his sisters etc and they all were having sex with animals.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back